[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which N.O WR this week?

Bedoman

I picked up Copper because I am having WR issues and need a win and I'm in the playoff's....

I read that he practiced fully today and will start next to Joe Horn on Sunday as long as he continues to fully practice. I know Devery will be part of the offense also but with Colston most likely out this week wouldn't that benefit Copper more than Henderson?

By the way my other options for WR next to Roy Williams are

Mushin Muhammed

Derrick Mason

Drew Bennett

You can see my issues this week for sure.....

It would be Copper instead of one of these guys.....

Please Help with your opinions

I live in New Orleans and Copper is definately starting.This is best for he and Henderson. Henderson is at his best as the slot wr, He is super fast but dumb as dirt,he doesn't know the playbook well and doesn't run good routes , decent corners can shut him down on all but deep or slant routes,thus he needs to stay away from the 2 starting corners, as slot he draws safeties,linebackers and rusty nickel backs,

Copper is the opposite,runs very good routes ,above average hands(to catch not to carry)but only average speed.Both should fair well vs the shaky ATL Defense,

To sum it up, I look for colston to have more catches 4-8 60-90 yds

henderson 3-6 catches 80-100 yds (scores only on deep or trick plays)

I live in New Orleans and Copper is definately starting.This is best for he and Henderson. Henderson is at his best as the slot wr, He is super fast but dumb as dirt,he doesn't know the playbook well and doesn't run good routes , decent corners can shut him down on all but deep or slant routes,thus he needs to stay away from the 2 starting corners, as slot he draws safeties,linebackers and rusty nickel backs,

Copper is the opposite,runs very good routes ,above average hands(to catch not to carry)but only average speed.Both should fair well vs the shaky ATL Defense,

here is what the huddle said today

WR Marques Colston (Q)

WR Terrance Copper (Q)

Both receivers are expected to miss this week's game due to ankle sprains they suffered last week. Of the two Copper appears to be the worst.

From KFFL

Saints | Copper practices Thursday

Thu, 23 Nov 2006 19:34:09 -0800

New Orleans Saints WR Terrance Copper (knee) practiced Thursday, Nov. 23, and is questionable for Week 12.

I think they will rest Colston and both Copper and Henderson will play big parts.....

Crazysight already posted the source in this link it was from Rotoworld yesterday after Copper practiced FULLY

The one above is from today, Copper practiced fully again, sort of thinking he is not worse than Colston as the huddle is saying....

Iceman.......

I assume you meant Copper 4-8 catches 60 -90 yards

This has turned intop a nice thread of opinions and I thank everyone for all of them.....

But.....

My real question is if Colston sits out Sunday is Copper a better start than

Muhammed

Mason

Bennett

Please give me a few opinions on this......sure could use them

This has turned intop a nice thread of opinions and I thank everyone for all of them.....

But.....

My real question is if Colston sits out Sunday is Copper a better start than

Muhammed

Mason

Bennett

Please give me a few opinions on this......sure could use them

Yes, if copper plays,he should do better then those guys so, play him.

TSN reports:

According to the New Orleans Times-Picayune, Copper (knee) was removed from the injury report Thursday.

and

The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports Colston (ankle) practiced fully Thursday but remains questionable. Colston says the ankle is better, but he isn't sure if he'll play Sunday.

So my guess is Copper will probably play and Colston won't.

Is this true? I assumed that Copper would start for Colston and Henderson would start for Horn... however, I've been reading that Copper is in the doghouse after his two fumbles the last two weeks, and that Henderson is listed as Colston's back up (read that backup part on fantasyguru.com)

So... will Copper start if Colston is out?