[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grey's Anatomy vs. Thursday Night Football

PaulOttCarruth

Well do what ido you get have 2 tv's both with dual hd tuner with tivo. No i like my name is earl, till death, and survior. Then the office and later 30 rock. And of course football. I record survivor a and earl on one tivo and till death on the other still leaves a tuner to watch footlball on. Then the office records right after earl still 1 tuner free to watch football.

Same thing happens on sunday night. I watch the simpson, family guy and The war at home and love the amazing race. I alway set up the recording so I always can watch the game on my big tv. and with direct tv my bill still isnt that much.

I don't get it, I made no secrettom my wife too my love of sports football basketball pro wrestling baseball when we where dating. Sure my wife complains a bit but when we where dating she new what i was into and accepts it. Some of you guy are puussy whiped.

The big key is there is a tv to watch her shows on with tivo and she remains happy.

Edited by alwaysrocking

I can't respect a guy like Patrick Dempsey, after he's spent his entire youth riding around in a riding lawn mower.

link

Top 10 movie in my opinion. Blonde is smokin hot, also throw in Devin Devasquez and the other brunette plus a little comedy. Classic 80's flick.

Well do what ido you get have 2 tv's both with dual hd tuner with tivo. No i like my name is earl, till death, and survior. Then the office and later 30 rock. And of course football. I record survivor a and earl on one tivo and till death on the other still leaves a tuner to watch footlball on. Then the office records right after earl still 1 tuner free to watch football.

Same thing happens on sunday night. I watch the simpson, family guy and The war at home and love the amazing race. I alway set up the recording so I always can watch the game on my big tv. and with direct tv my bill still isnt that much.

I don't get it, I made no secrettom my wife too my love of sports football basketball pro wrestling baseball when we where dating. Sure my wife complains a bit but when we where dating she new what i was into and accepts it. Some of you guy are puussy whiped.

The big key is there is a tv to watch her shows on with tivo and she remains happy.

Wow. Get off the couch bro.

I purchased the 65 inch HDTV and direct TV and the Sunday ticket and superfan to have all the bells and whistles.It was quite an expense so my wife realizes it was an investment so she gladly goes to the bedroom to watch her shows.Yes I got a receiver in the bedroom so she does not mind.

Same here (Mitsubishi 65732....SWEET) only it's the fiancee not the wife...yet! Anyway, I was trying to decide between the ring or the TV. The TV won. She got the ring anyway, though, just a copule months after the I got the TV. She knows and fully supports that it is my TV and if I want to watch football that takes precedence over everything. It helps that she's a season ticket holder to the Eagles (I'm not). So every home Sunday it's me and the TV! Me, her and the TV...a match made in heaven!!

They say that watching too much television is damaging to your children's education. After reading this, I no longer believe that. :D

Wow. Get off the couch bro.

I DO GET OFF THE COUCH TO GO TO THE FRIDGE. LOL. BUT REALLY THAT IS WHAT TIVO WAS MADE FOR I CAN WATCH TV OTHER THEN SPORTS WHICH I HAVE TO WATCH LIFE IN WAY LESS TIME AND THAT DOES LEAVE TIME TO WORK OF COURSE AND TO GET OUT AND DO THINGS. SOME PROGRAM LIKE SOME WRESTLING SHOWS I ACTUALY FAST FORWARD THROUGH MOST OF IT AND WATCH THEM IN NO TIME AT ALL.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE TIVO'S AND FOUND THAT THEY HAVE MORE TIME TO DO OTHER THINGS?

I got off on the wrong foot when I got home and blurted out "Hey-would you mind skipping Horny Hospital tonight? There's a big game on the NFL Network"

I enjoyed the game on the little TV in the basement.... :bash:

:D Never....EVER mess w/ the Mrs.TV schedule! They own the parts we need! Hell, they own our parts! I saw mine in the pantry, soaking in salt water! :D I haven't even asked to check them out in 15 years! Why bother..........They'll say no anyway! :clap:

Say after me.......

"Yes, Dear! No, Dear! Thank You, Dear!....etc." I love my wife, but I ain't showing her this thread! :tup:

I meant to say that I read the "free agent forecast" and DMD's stuff without exception, not that I don't read the other columns. Looks like I'm slighting the other Huddle contributors, which I didn't mean. Everything on the main page is done at a high level. But if I could only live with 2 columns, it would be DMD's projections for WDIS and the Paul's "free agent forecast" for who to pick up. I can easily credit 2 or 3 wins to each column (from 4 total teams). They both contain research and analysis at a deeper level than I currently do myself.

who are you ? :D

:bash: Never....EVER mess w/ the Mrs.TV schedule! They own the parts we need! Hell, they own our parts! I saw mine in the pantry, soaking in salt water! :D I haven't even asked to check them out in 15 years! Why bother..........They'll say no anyway! :clap:

Say after me.......

"Yes, Dear! No, Dear! Thank You, Dear!....etc." I love my wife, but I ain't showing her this thread! :tup:

Solid advice-thanks Rock. But am I smart enough to learn ???? :D