[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB homers: snow tomorrow during the game?

vansmack32

Two games in a row....I think it's still snowing in Seattle... :D

I meant to ask Sky, DoJ, Fraz, etc..........WTH that weather was all about??? I didn't think it snowed there! :D

Teens in the morning and 24 at game time. That's cold?

Shirt sleeves or a light jacket. :clap: Maybe a hat to cover MY DOME! :bash:

....I think it's still snowing in Seattle... :D

Outside of Seattle (north and east, especially the Cascades) got hit pretty good, but the reaction of metro Seattle to those flurries that fell during the game Monday night was pathetic.

"You guys call that a blizzard?" :D

I meant to ask Sky, DoJ, Fraz, etc..........WTH that weather was all about??? I didn't think it snowed there! :D

That's the problem - it DOESN'T, or at least not very often.

Hence, Seattle getting 2-3" dropped on it has the same effect that the 10-18" that fell in SE Wisconsin had Friday.

That's the problem - it DOESN'T, or at least not very often.

Hence, Seattle getting 2-3" dropped on it has the same effect that the 10-18" that fell in SE Wisconsin had Friday.

:D Understand! My Bro lives in Houston. Several years ago there was a "THREAT" of 2" of snow. The whole city shut down! :D Pussilies!

Edited by rocknrobn26

Outside of Seattle (north and east, especially the Cascades) got hit pretty good, but the reaction of metro Seattle to those flurries that fell during the game Monday night was pathetic.

"You guys call that a blizzard?" :D

When I lived out there most looked forward to snow. Play time. Time to get out the sleds(kids) and SUV's (parents).

Texas, now that was a different story. If it stayed cold and didn't melt right away the city basically was crippled. I'd go into the food store and it was like a disaster hit-bottled water and the cookie sections were picked clean. :D

Might want to recalibrate there Loaf..... the Jets have only given up 2 scores per game for 3 weeks in a row, with NE getting the high with 14 points....

whatever. GB will score more than 14.

Shirt sleeves or a light jacket. :clap: Maybe a hat to cover MY DOME! :D

When it gets up into the twenties and snows it's a warm front. We put on sandals and bring out the lawn furniture.

If you can't die after 30 minutes it's not considered cold. :bash:

I love all these so called macho cold weather guys who think they are hot shhhit. Why the hell do you live in such god forsaken country? Are you stupid or just like to freeze your nuts off? I live in Arizona, I have great weather, I play golf year round.

Who are the idiots here? Look in the mirror.

I love all these so called macho cold weather guys who think they are hot shhhit. Why the hell do you live in such god forsaken country? Are you stupid or just like to freeze your nuts off? I live in Arizona, I have great weather, I play golf year round.

Who has the domed stadium to protect them from the weather? Green Bay or Arizona?

:D It was a joke, but frankly when cold weather teams go to Fl in august and die from the humidity or Arizina many southerners call us wimps.

After weeks of -20 degree weather when it gets to 25 it feels warm. And in FL when it drops to 70 people put on jackets and swaethers. It's mostly relative. IUf you live in Denver you get used to the air too, but teams coming in fresh suffer.

Who has the domed stadium to protect them from the weather? Green Bay or Arizona?

God forsaken country he calls it. In winter we mostly stay indoors. In Arizona in summer they mostly stay in air conditioning. What's the difference? Winter is your summer.

That's why there are snowbirds.

What the others said - I HATE winter but only late Jan-Feb are really bitter cold. Equivalent to how you can't do anything in Arizona in August.

I guess I like living where you actually have 4 seasons - winter, road construction, mosquito, and leaf-raking. :D

From Spring to late fall the upper midwest is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Until Christmas it is still very nice. Snow is trouble in cities but in rural areas it can be a lot of fun. Way up north where I am people drive for hours to ski and snowmobile. In this small town right after it snpws there are more snowmobiles out on the streets than cars.

Some even enjoy winter more than summer.

And the fall color is many people's highlight of the year. To each his own. Each area has it's own life and highlights.