[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup help

rew70

I'm in a pickle and can't see the forest through the trees. With a win and some help, can get into the playoffs.

Need 1 QB:

Rivers v. DEN

Cutler v. SD

Smith v. GB

Need 1 RB (Starter is already LJ):

Addai v. JAX

Norwood v. TB

Houston v. BUF

Need 1 WR (Starter already Fitz and Henderson):

Edwards v. PIT

Jones v. IND

Berrian v. STL

Kennison v. BAL

Thanks, will answer all replies in kind.

You have some tough matchups there.

I like Rivers, but only because he is the safest pick of the 3. He may not be spectacular, but he wont lose it for you either.

Definitely Houston. He's been running well, and Buff run D is suspect. I see him being the featured back the rest of the year.

Last one - between Jones and Berrian. Berrian has the better matchup, but I don't trust Rex. Jones has scored the last 2 weeks, so he's heating up. Go with the hot receiver - MJ.

Still undecided on the WR.

Jones v. IND - Can Jones really come close to last week? Can he score again?

Edwards v. PIT - Without their 2 starting safeties, is PIT going to be vulnerable to Edwards and the strong armed rookie Anderson tonight?

Kennison v. BAL - pretty much ruled him out due to matchup.

Berrian v. STL - Bad run defense may mean no need to throw that much and Rex has been awful, but Bernard is a big play threat and could have a nice game.

Already starting Fitz and also starting Henderson as I am facing Brees and want to try and limit the damage.

Any help is appreciated and I will gladly return the favor.

Thanks,

Rew

Still undecided on the WR.

Jones v. IND - Can Jones really come close to last week? Can he score again?

Edwards v. PIT - Without their 2 starting safeties, is PIT going to be vulnerable to Edwards and the strong armed rookie Anderson tonight?

Kennison v. BAL - pretty much ruled him out due to matchup.

Berrian v. STL - Bad run defense may mean no need to throw that much and Rex has been awful, but Bernard is a big play threat and could have a nice game.

Already starting Fitz and also starting Henderson as I am facing Brees and want to try and limit the damage.

Any help is appreciated and I will gladly return the favor.

Thanks,

Rew

Jones has been all over the board this season.

Kennison has the worst of the matchups.

Berrian is tough to play with Grossman playing like a putz.

Pittsburgh has been susceptible to the pass and as you said, with the safties out this week looks like the best option to me..

You have some tough matchups there.

I like Rivers, but only because he is the safest pick of the 3. He may not be spectacular, but he wont lose it for you either.

Definitely Houston. He's been running well, and Buff run D is suspect. I see him being the featured back the rest of the year.

Last one - between Jones and Berrian. Berrian has the better matchup, but I don't trust Rex. Jones has scored the last 2 weeks, so he's heating up. Go with the hot receiver - MJ.

Solid stuff here.

You have to go Rivers after the Cutler debacle of last week.

Houston had a nice game and BUF just lost Crowell. They're banged up and can be run on. Houston is the hot hand there. Addai is too inconsistent for my taste.

It's a toss up for me at WR between Jones and Kennison (with Green looking back to form and BAL's D can be thrown on) But you have to ride the hot hand with Jones here and his size, strength should get him some decent yardage and hopefully a red zone TD.

Good luck.

I think Smith has by far the best matchup -- SF will mainly run, but that should open things up for the passing game. Houston is the obvious choice at RB. For WR, I would have suggested Edwards based on Pittsburgh secondary issues, but now I think I'd go with Berrian -- good matchup, and he just has to catch one long one...