[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M&M gone?

BigTen

I am hearing rumblings that Millen may be gone and if so, so may Marinelli. I know the Lions are pitiful but should Marinelli be gone as well? I think you gotta give the guy a chance, is this carzy or what?

Don't really care if they keep Marinelli or not at this point. I do think he's trying to bring a better culture and attitude that the Lions have not seen in 20+ years excluding the Bobby Ross era.

Okay, I guess, just to be nice to the guy, they might want to consider keeping him. However, if a new GM/President or whatever comes to the Lions, I think he may want to have a say in the coaching decision. Then again, they could just keep Marinelli on but I suspect he'd be looked at as a lame duck coach.

Millen should be gone for sure.

I wasn't too enthusiastic about the Marinelli hiring. The guy is like 80 years old and hadn't had a head coaching postion since he coached a high school team. He really hasn't shown much this year IMO. The Lions are still mailing it in. I don't have a problem letting him go now. If Millen gets sh*tcanned, then the Lions should ask the new GM if he wants to bring in his own guy.

If Millen stays, may as well give Marinelli another year.