[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CrispIrons (idiot savant) answers your wdis questions

crispirons

Week 15

Favre vs. DET in GB

or

Eli vs. Philly in NY

&

here's another

Colts D vs. Cincy

or

Chiefs vs. SD in SD I know both are FUCGLY!!!

at my Flex..

should I go

Arnaz Battle or Maroney (is he playing)

Thanks dogg!

the qb play is pretty much tossup. i'd go with favre though (i own eli, if that tells you anything)

the d play....hmmm....neither will be very good imo, i would look at which team has more ints., sacks, etc. prolly the chiefs.

wait for the info on maroney, if he goes, play him. if not, decision made.

Kitna or Trent Green?

this game isn't easy with choices like these. my inclination would be to go with kitna and hope for a high scoring affair against the pack. i have green in one league and i don't like the matchup this week in what should be the LT/LJ show. still, my other options aren't too good so i may have to ride green anyway.

Kitna @ GB or Garcia @ NYG? --- 1 pt for every 3 completions, 1 pt for every 33 yds, 6 pts for TD

DJ Hackett vs. SF or Mark Clayton vs. CLE --- PPR 1pt for 10 yds, 6 pts for TD

Thanks

kitna, game should be a higher scoring affair judging by the team defenses.

the hackett/clayton matchup is intriguing. jackson out has got to spell a few extra catches for hackett. claytons blowup last week could be a big sign of things to come. i'd have to lean towards clayton on that one.

Bugler @ Oakland

Favre at home vs Detroit

Young at home vs Jags

Standard Perf Scoring (No pts deducted for INT's)

I'm leaning towards Favre but it's hard to sit Bulger. I sat him last week because of the match-up and he lit up the Bears D. If Bulger was at home I would feel more confident starting him. I don't like Young playing against the Jags much. I need a win this week to make it to the Championsip game. What to do?

Thanks Crisp

another toughie, this is taxing....lol.

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say vick.

vick

kitna

rivers

garcia

Vick scares me after last week, he about cost me the game. I think he had 5 points.

I was leaning twords Kitna if the weather in GB is decent, Thanks for your input, I've had a few other people side with Vick also

Bugler @ Oakland

Favre at home vs Detroit

Young at home vs Jags

Standard Perf Scoring (No pts deducted for INT's)

I'm leaning towards Favre but it's hard to sit Bulger. I sat him last week because of the match-up and he lit up the Bears D. If Bulger was at home I would feel more confident starting him. I don't like Young playing against the Jags much. I need a win this week to make it to the Championsip game. What to do?

Thanks Crisp

why i don't like bulger much this week.

1. short week and he took a pounding physically against the bears.

2. travel half way cross country

3. raiders secondary (and defensive unit as whole) are pretty good.

favre is the way to go for reasons explained above. i'm dismissing young because of the matchup.

Assuming Fred Taylor plays, which RB do you like best? If FT was out I would choose Jones Drew hands down but it looks like he will play so I'm leaning towards Tatum Bell because he is the only clear starter in the group and he has a nice matchup.

Scoring system is standard enough. The matchups are...

Bell @ ARZ

Jones Drew @ TEN

Bush @ WAS

WDIS at QB

Hasselbeck vs Niners

Mcnair vs Browns

Thanks

bad weather expected (high winds, rain) for hass and co. i would suggest them if it weren't for that. mcnair vs. browns might be more of a low scoring affair. really tough call. if you can afford to play it safe, go with mcnair. if you need a homerun from this spot, go with hass.

I need to pick one of these WR's to start along with Holt & Colston. Most of the season I have been flip flopping between Henry and Muhammed often making the wrong decison as both players can be incosistent. I'm leaning towards Henry on Mon night @ IND and I'm not seriously considering Copper, but he's on my roster so I listed him anyway.

Standard scoring (no pts per recieption) Here are the matchups...

DJ Hackett vs SF

Henry @ IND

Muhammed vs TAM

Carter vs PIT

Copper vs WASH

Battle @ SEA

Thanks in advance

Assuming Fred Taylor plays, which RB do you like best? If FT was out I would choose Jones Drew hands down but it looks like he will play so I'm leaning towards Tatum Bell because he is the only clear starter in the group and he has a nice matchup.

Scoring system is standard enough. The matchups are...

Bell @ ARZ

Jones Drew @ TEN

Bush @ WAS

between tater tot, reggie bush beans, and 2 hamhocks drew, you have alot of ammo this week. for the homerun hit, you go with bush beans or hamhocks. conservative, go to tater tot. i own tater in a couple of leagues and i'm rolling with him over mcgahee and dillon (no homerun threat, well maybe mcgahee) but all i'm looking for is a compliment to mr. wonderful (LT).

you have very nice options. if i had those choices, i would probably go with bush. he seems to be doing better as the yr goes on due to the fact that deuce does alot of the dirty work and softens up the d.

In a 1 1/2 PPR league Rudi VS Indy on MNF or Bush VS the Skins. Bush has been doing well lately catching so many passes. 8 catches is 12 points, but Rudi scored 2 TD's against the Colts last season.

wow! a 1.5 ppr league. after the railroad (jags rbs) came through indy's defense last week, i have to think they make some adjustments and improve a bit. i don't own rudi in any leagues so i'm not sure about his ppr value. again, i have to say, what is your need? homerun or basehit. bush has the 40 pt possibility while rudi is good for 12-20 everygame he plays in. both team have multiple options of offense so it makes it even tougher of a call.

Please pick two out of the following:

Colston vs Washington

T.O @ Atlanta

R. Wayne vs Cincinatti

I am thinking Colston and Wayne as they are both at home and T.O.s TD last week was luck. Romo's honeymoon period seems over.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by manc68