[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Learning the New cleaning girl's schedule

cliaz

Okay – so here at work we have part of the building that holds all of our server farms. We have 6 in this building ranging from 25,000 sq to 90,000 sq feet. In that area you have to have a red badge in order to move around. Back in that part of the building we have what is called Loading Dock B. It is an old loading dock that isn’t used anymore but it has private bathrooms (during the .com boom we have showers here, steam rooms, game rooms, bunks for sleeping over night, big screen tvs rooms and private rooms for unwinding with a tv, chair and personal PC. I miss the .com boom days.) that are left over from the big .com boom days. So this is where the few of us who have red badge access go to take the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Anyways every 6 weeks they change up the cleaning crew girls and when they do that the schedules for them to go back there and clean the bathroom changes.

I’m pretty regular so the AM is my time and my body will adjust to go after they have come through and cleaned the cans back there.

Believe me it’s pretty embarrassing when you just tore the pooper up and you are leaving and there are two 20 something hot Brazilian chicks walking in after you to clean up.

So now this morning I just saw we have a new crew here so now I must figure out their schedule for cleaning.

If they are 20-something, then they are not "girls." :D

I beg to differ. They probably still act like girls and not like a lady or a woman. Just a guess of course. I know my sister who is 23 still acts like a girl.

Cliaz, tell me more about the hot chicks.

I beg to differ. They probably still act like girls and not like a lady or a woman. Just a guess of course. I know my sister who is 23 still acts like a girl.

Cliaz, tell me more about the hot chicks.

Well the cleaning company that does our facilities are all drop dead gorgeous Hispanic women. Of course once in a while you get an old man but for the most part they all could be models or at the very least a Milf (for the older ones). They are all very friendly too and will talk your ear off. Very pleasant group of people that this company hires.

In fact when I was working the 1pm to 11pm shift many moons ago this one girl from El Salvador worked the same shift as me. Her name was Jessica and she would bring in dinner for me once in a while, come by and talk to me at night when all I was doing was monitoring the backup windows and stuff. Once I started dating the wife I told her this was inappropriate and she respected that but still she was hot chick that could cook.

Shoot the Spanish I know today is because of all of them. Great girls.

Anyways I could prolly snap some photos with my camera phone and post them if you all want.

So, he tore up the bathroom and his local league...

I had way too many distractions this year during the season. I'm debating on not playing next year since we are working with my son so much now I just don't really have the time. We'll see how it goes.

:D All my cleaning ladies are fugly.

It's a nice distraction.

Last Xmas they brought in all of this food for our department and we had a small holiday party with them. And we in turned (before knowing they were doing that.) got them all gift cards to local eats.

Our cleaning staff changes hand every month, it seems. At one point, we had a drop-dead Oriental 20-something with a body that wouldn't stop. I was always working late just to eye that. I wanted to be her suga-daddy. But alas, like the others, she quickly disappeared back into the jungle or was deported or whatever mysteriously happens to the Mexicans.