[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank the RBs

darin3

Pretty simple; need to figure out which two RBs I'll start this week for my league's Super Bowl. Ignore the team in the sig and rank these five RBs, and a blurb on each wouldn't hurt.

(In my order of preference)

1. Tomlinson - duh...

2. Bush - it's a PPR league and I think he has most upside this week

3. Henry - due for 20+ carries and could have a decent game (90ish yards, 1 TD)

4. Barber III - multiple TDs aren't out of the question, but yards? catches?

5. Addai - not really feelin' him this week

Your thoughts are most appreciated. :D

I'd switch Barber and Henry and I might even put Barber as #2.

You know what the more I thought about it the more I like Barber as the #2 for sure.

Edited by irish

1. Tomlinson - duh...

Tomilnson is in.

Bush - as you said, most upside and last week Reggie didn't get it going and they lost. I'd look for him to make a couple of special plays this week and improve on last week's numbers. However, the 3 TD games are over for now, imho.

Barber - the 3 TDs thing may be happening now for Barber as the Cowboys realized when Barber gets shut down they lose. He's a Parcells guy and he trusts Barber in the red zone. A must win game for both teams and I think Barber could do some nice damage here. I would lean toward Barber as he has been a bit more consistent this year (except for the game 2 weeks ago when he layed an egg).

Henry - not consistent enough for me to play in the SB. I've heard Chris Brown's name swirling. Ugh. Stay away from this mess, imho.

Addai - not a play this week, injured.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Is that Austin, Texas in your avatar?

Tomilnson is in.

Bush - as you said, most upside and last week Reggie didn't get it going and they lost. I'd look for him to make a couple of special plays this week and improve on last week's numbers. However, the 3 TD games are over for now, imho.

Barber - the 3 TDs thing may be happening now for Barber as the Cowboys realized when Barber gets shut down they lose. He's a Parcells guy and he trusts Barber in the red zone. A must win game for both teams and I think Barber could do some nice damage here. I would lean toward Barber as he has been a bit more consistent this year (except for the game 2 weeks ago when he layed an egg).

Henry - not consistent enough for me to play in the SB. I've heard Chris Brown's name swirling. Ugh. Stay away from this mess, imho.

Addai - not a play this week, injured.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Is that Austin, Texas in your avatar?

I like Barber this week, too... but just can't seem to pull Bush from the starting roster. His upside - especially in a PPR league - is just too enticing.

Yup, that's Austin... my new home. You from around here?

Side note: I made the mistake of holding on to perhaps one too many RB in this league. My WRs are TO, Curtis and Moulds. Should have traded Bush while he was super hot... or Henry when he rattled off a few big games... or even Barber to the Jones owner... for a big-time WR. Oh well. In the Super Bowl, can't complain!

I like Barber this week, too... but just can't seem to pull Bush from the starting roster. His upside - especially in a PPR league - is just too enticing.

Yup, that's Austin... my new home. You from around here?

Side note: I made the mistake of holding on to perhaps one too many RB in this league. My WRs are TO, Curtis and Moulds. Should have traded Bush while he was super hot... or Henry when he rattled off a few big games... or even Barber to the Jones owner... for a big-time WR. Oh well. In the Super Bowl, can't complain!

Since it's a PPR I'd go Bush for upside. If he goes off he's a nice WR (#2/#3) and an average RB (60-75 yds and maye a TD if you've been good this year).

I'm San Antonio and used to live in Austin.

Pretty simple; need to figure out which two RBs I'll start this week for my league's Super Bowl. Ignore the team in the sig and rank these five RBs, and a blurb on each wouldn't hurt.

1. Tomlinson - duh...

I'd likely have Bush 3rd or 4th myself, even with the PPR. With Colston healthy again I think this will be the Brees + Colston + Henderson show with a healthy dose of McAllister.

I'm concerned about Henry's ankle, if there was no ankle issue I would rank him 2nd.

There is always risk with Addai in that you never know whose turn it is ... Rhodes or Addai. Plus Addai is dinged up and might not even play. Addai is easily 5th and should not be started.

MBIII is the wild card. If only Parcells would give him the work he'd be the man. Two weeks ago MBIII got zero touches. Last week he was the man.

I think this boils down to a decision between Henry and MBIII, assuming Henry is healthy. Henry will get more yardage but I think MBIII is a better bet to get multiple TDs.

I'd likely have Bush 3rd or 4th myself, even with the PPR. With Colston healthy again I think this will be the Brees + Colston + Henderson show with a healthy dose of McAllister.

I'm concerned about Henry's ankle, if there was no ankle issue I would rank him 2nd.

There is always risk with Addai in that you never know whose turn it is ... Rhodes or Addai. Plus Addai is dinged up and might not even play. Addai is easily 5th and should not be started.

MBIII is the wild card. If only Parcells would give him the work he'd be the man. Two weeks ago MBIII got zero touches. Last week he was the man.

I think this boils down to a decision between Henry and MBIII, assuming Henry is healthy. Henry will get more yardage but I think MBIII is a better bet to get multiple TDs.

Sounds like somebody was reading my advice... Go with Barber!!

I think I agree with Grits&Shins, for the most part. Everybody agrees LT#1 (duh!), and Addai has to be #5, at least this week. BUT.. Travis Henry missed practice today -- he was listed as probable, but expected to play, so this is definitely a bad sign -- I move him down to #4.

That leaves #2-#3 between MBIII and RBI -- Barber's got a great matchup, and you've gotta figure the Cowboys will try to run all night on the Eagles, so he's a good shot to get in the end zone AND get yards. But Bush's matchup against the Giants isn't bad either, and the PPR probably puts him over the top to the #2 spot.

I'd say LT #1....

then Bush #2A and Barber #2B

Henry #4

Addai #5

I'm not sure if you're looking for 2 INCLUDING LT or 2 IN ADDITION TO LT. If it's in addition, I'd definitely go Bush and Barber.

Hey Grits -- your comments on New Orleans being the (insert names here) show could apply to any one of their players, right? I'm trying to decide on starting Colston, and am afraid HE'LL be the guy left out this week. Please see my post at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=192437