[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick Two of my RBs

cre8tiff

I am fighting off a contender for third place and last money spot in my league. WAS fighting for second until the lucky SOB hit jackpot with Bulger, Jackson AND Harrison.

Anyhoo, performance scorning +1 per reception AND carry. That's right, carry.

My choices:

Chester : great matchup, but they are platooning in MIN.

Westy: Good matchup and PHI needs a win. A strong contender for one of the two spots.

Betts: Been doing great, but what do the Skins have to play for this week?

MJD: ditto.

I'm thinking Westy and MJD, but Betts has been putting up undeniable numbers. I had drafted CHester with an eye on this game, but he just DOES NOT look like he will be the only MIN RB in the numbers this week.

I need to prime help!!

Thanks.

Westy should not be a question. He is the focal point of that offense; 28 touches for 128 all-purpose yards and that rushing TD by Buckhalter could have just as easily gone to him. With arguably the 2nd biggest game of the year this week for Philly looking to clinch the division, you know Westy will get his.

Chester should be left out of this one IMO. He hasn't been that effective lately when he has been the sole back (18 touches for 67 all-purpose yards) and MIN will likely give the ball to the likes of Pinner and Moore moreso than usual.

If Fred Taylor remains out, MJD will probably get the lion's share of action against KC. Last week he was great (25 touches for 172 all-purpose yards and 2 scores) and I bet Jax keeps giving him the rock to see how well he can continue to do with the full workload. He's been banged up a bit lately though and I haven't heard anything about him lately.

Who else will get the ball enough to take away significant yards from Betts? Nobody. TJ Duckett may get some love at the stripe again but Betts still did well against the Rams (31 touches for 164 all-purpose yards and 2 scores). The question will be how well will Washington's offense go against the desperate Giants.

I'd go MJD and Westy myself.

I am fighting off a contender for third place and last money spot in my league. WAS fighting for second until the lucky SOB hit jackpot with Bulger, Jackson AND Harrison.

Anyhoo, performance scorning +1 per reception AND carry. That's right, carry.

My choices:

Chester : great matchup, but they are platooning in MIN.

Westy: Good matchup and PHI needs a win. A strong contender for one of the two spots.

Betts: Been doing great, but what do the Skins have to play for this week?

MJD: ditto.

I'm thinking Westy and MJD, but Betts has been putting up undeniable numbers. I had drafted CHester with an eye on this game, but he just DOES NOT look like he will be the only MIN RB in the numbers this week.

I need to prime help!!

Thanks.

I like Westy. I also like MJD but have'nt seen Fred's status for this week. If he's out MJD's your man. If he's definitly gonna play I'd lean towards Betts.

I like Westy. I also like MJD but have'nt seen Fred's status for this week. If he's out MJD's your man. If he's definitly gonna play I'd lean towards Betts.

I agree somewhat with this. Although I like MJD even with Fred in there, I'd go Betts if Fred plays. You get PPR and PPC so that's what makes Betts the man if Taylor plays. Washington has alot to play for IMO. They want to knock the G-Men out and they're also trying to set a team record for most consecutive 100 yard games. Something tells they'll give the rock to Betts if it takes 40+ carries to get him that 100 yards.

WOW, I mean WOW.

Dorey is projecting Chester with 130 and TWO TDs? Holy Frijoles, am I missing something? That's better than either Betts OR MJD... But I would have to go way against my gut to start Chester this week...

(However, Dorey IS the FF Champion of Texas, you know.)

Edited by cre8tiff