[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy New Year!

Kansas State 2000

:D

Hey but we're in the playoffs!!!! Oh no now we get to get embarrassed in the playoffs!! :D

As Cowboy fans we should not be happy with just a playoff berth ... we should expect more championships.

Exactly why I'm nervous because I don't think this is a playoff team defensively and think we're in trouble!!!

Somebody please tell me what has happened to the Cowboys. They can't stop anybody and Romo looks like he has lost his mojo. How can a defense go from top 5 to horrible in one months time? I just don't understand it.

i may voluntarily keep this sig for longer than i need to. what a nightmare.

As Cowboy fans we should get used to this ... as long as JJ remains the owner and GM we will continue to flounder in mediocrity ... especially if we have tired old coaches who are well past their primes.

Jerry wants to win, so I will give him a pass, but I do agree with the tired old coaches.

I keep waiting to see Parcells rip someone a new nether region, as he does look tired. That said, poor coaching is surely to blame.

Nothing is more indicative of poor coaching than seeing Aaron Glenn manned up against Roy Williams.

I hate to say it, but I think Parcells has lost it and Zimmer never had it.

Jerry wants to win, so I will give him a pass, but I do agree with the tired old coaches.

I keep waiting to see Parcells rip someone a new nether region, as he does look tired. That said, poor coaching is surely to blame.

Nothing is more indicative of poor coaching than seeing Aaron Glenn manned up against Roy Williams.

I hate to say it, but I think Parcells has lost it and Zimmer never had it.

I REALLY wish Payton would've stuck around another year...

No doubt ... of course you do have to wonder if he would have been as successful here with JJ hand cuffing him

There's no doubt that he would've been as successful. The question is could he have been better? And I think the answer is yes. He is a truly great play-caller that game plans well and knows how to use all his weapons.