[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LETS GO NINERS!

Sigalf03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I wouldn't bet against it. It's funny the irony of it all is Broncos05 has been pushing Frank Gore all year and now Gore's going to push the Broncos right out of the playoffs!!! :D

You know what I wouldn't bet against it. It's funny the irony of it all is Broncos05 has been pushing Frank Gore all year and now Gore's going to push the Broncos right out of the playoffs!!! :D

yea except for the fact that the niners are playing like they have no interest in winning this game. Fake punt on 4th and 3 from your own 40.......

Cutler out... Plummer in. It looks like the 49ers have this game in hand now that they have one of their players on Denver's offense. :D

They said Cutler is probable to return...they said he took a hit in the head and didn't seem to suffer any ill-effects from it...

I don't know, he seems to be wrapped up keeping warm and Plummer is still in.

Plummer just threw an INT...maybe this will get Cutler back on the field on the next series.

And there's Plummer's first gift to the niners and if Cutler doesn't get back soon there could be a couple more. :D

I think Gore will have a great game but team v team I think we'll be able to pull this one out. :D

Odd the way the ref handled that situation. :D

But the receiver was down by contact anyway before the fumble. SF is challenging and should win the challenge IMHO.

I'd like some clarification on that call. I understand the "have control of the ball even when going to the ground" rule, but what about after making a football move and being down before the ball goes out? Could be a bad rule/correct call type of thing. Seemed like a completion to me.

incomplete my rearend

I though every Stealer fan knew the refs were infallible?