[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LETS GO NINERS!

Sigalf03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they had a run for their money this year but I greatly anticipate the 49ers running over that division next year since the 49ers swept them this year.

Maybe, but "run over" sounds a little strong. 49ers will be everyones favorite sexy pick next year, but don't forget that Arizona has been in the same "ready to run over" position the past couple years. Of course, San Fran appears to have the start of a dominant running game. I also think Seattle will have better luck with injuries next year; as in having more than 1 guy on offense that starts the whole season and less than 10 starting O-line combos.

Edited by bushwacked

Maybe, but "run over" sounds a little strong. 49ers will be everyones favorite sexy pick next year, but don't forget that Arizona has been in the same "ready to run over" position the past couple years. Of course, San Fran appears to have the start of a dominant running game. I also think Seattle will have better luck with injuries next year; as in having more than 1 guy on offense that starts the whole season and less than 10 starting O-line combos.

I really have to reserve most judgements on the Seahawks for the playoffs because the only game I saw with both Hass and SA was against SF. However both times one player, Gore, "ran over" the Seahawks.

Well, 3 out 4 have happened, now the unthinkable must occur.

:D HERE WE GO NINERS HERE WE GO!!!!

Nothing unthinkable about the niners winning today. For those thinking this was a meaningless game, well that could be said about their whole season since no one was expecting them to make it to the playoffs anyway. With a team full of low round picks and 3rd stringers for many teams, Nolan got them motivated for this game.

The O-line had 2 reasons to do well, Herrions death, and making Gore the NFC's leading rusher.

Now the niners just need a great defensive draft and next year they'll be in great shape.

Glad to see the Niners finishing on a positive note.The future's looking brighter.Yeah, now if we can get some good defense in the draft and maybe a decent WR somewhere, the playoffs next year are certainly possible. :D

The Niners are currently my favorite team. :D

Now the real question ... Will the Chiefs force the Colts to punt???? :D

EDIT:

For those that do not know the last time the Chiefs made the playoffs they played the Colts and the Colts did not punt ONCE.

That's probably most of us... nice little tidbit by the way. And yes they will make them punt.

Guest NewbieTewl

:clap: As a Niner fan I like what I have seen this year. (a lot!) We have more that the usual number of picks in this years draft and hopefully we will get another good group of rookies. It is certainly reasonable to think that we might contend for the division next year.

IMHO Nolan deserves serious credit for the job he has done. :D:D:bash:

:clap: As a Niner fan I like what I have seen this year. (a lot!) We have more that the usual number of picks in this years draft and hopefully we will get another good group of rookies. It is certainly reasonable to think that we might contend for the division next year.

IMHO Nolan deserves serious credit for the job he has done. :D:D:bash:

Who wasn't giving it to him? Everyone I've heard talk about the guy loves the job he's doing and thinks this franchise should have high expectations.

Who wasn't giving it to him? Everyone I've heard talk about the guy loves the job he's doing and thinks this franchise should have high expectations.

In the Huddle pre-season predictions competition, I think I picked Nolan to be the first one fired this year. If so.... :D

In the Huddle pre-season predictions competition, I think I picked Nolan to be the first one fired this year. If so.... :D

I was talking about during the season, especially as they were competing for the division, so you can remove the bag. :D