[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub

Todd1

:D Man, those ATL WR's must really suck, Matt Schaub has completed 11 of 15 so far...

Whoever gets him is going to get a very good QB. Yup, another mid rounder outplaying a 1st rd 'franchise' QB.... :D

i like schaub but he is playing against backups (i presume - not watching the game)

:D Man, those ATL WR's must really suck, Matt Schaub has completed 11 of 15 so far...

Whoever gets him is going to get a very good QB. Yup, another mid rounder outplaying a 1st rd 'franchise' QB.... :D

:clap:

When Schaub & Vick had roughly the same number of passes attempts, the stat line read...

Vick = 8 - 14 for 81 yds & 1 TD - 3 rushes for 17 yards

Schaub = 8 - 12 for 70 yds & 1 TD - 1 rush for 3 yards.

Since then, Schaub has thrown a pick ending one drive & on another, where the Falcons had a 3rd & Goal at the 2 on a drive started at their own 20 (thanks to Norwood & Dunns rushing + a good scramble by Schaub - Schaub only passed twice for 7 yards on that drive to the Philly 2) he took an 8 yard sack, then on 4th & 10, threw incomplete to Jenkins.

Regardless of Schaub's lackluster performance against Philly's scrubs, McKay will still get a 1st rounder + for him. :bash:

Going to be a very interesting offseason. Defense needs some major adjustments though.

Good thing Arthur Blank was one of the founders of The Home Depot.

That looks like a real fixer-upper down there.

Why would Atlanta pull Vick, what is the reasoning? Schaub is already a hot commodity, and if they were playing Philli's scrubs, why not go for the win and a little more respect? Why toss in the towel and pull your startign QB?

i believe Vick was injured (not positive - heard this second hand)

Why would Atlanta pull Vick, what is the reasoning? Schaub is already a hot commodity, and if they were playing Philli's scrubs, why not go for the win and a little more respect? Why toss in the towel and pull your startign QB?

i believe Vick was injured (not positive - heard this second hand)

Guy fell on his ankle....didn't look very pretty to me.... and Vick was pulled with a twisted ankle. Even went to the locker room for x-rays.

That is the "reasoning" behind Vick being "pulled".