[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So... Anyone wanna come to my bachelor party?

darin3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked. :clap:

Plane gets in at 12:02 on Thursday the 22nd and I have a room at the Flamingo. I have no idea what it'll look like but it was free... thanks to twoobs and her shopping sprees on my hilton honors card. :D:tup:

I'll be in at the Flamingo at about 11pm that night. :bash:

Sweet.. two couches to bounce around on.......

<Talking to myself> Put wallet away Soup and walk away from thread <Talking to myself>

Oh man...:D

Booked. :bash:

Plane gets in at 12:02 on Thursday the 22nd and I have a room at the Flamingo. I have no idea what it'll look like but it was free... thanks to twoobs and her shopping sprees on my hilton honors card. :D:clap:

Either I can't listen to people or they switched my reservations. I'm now at a Hilton a block off of the strip. :D

Either I can't listen to people or they switched my reservations. I'm now at a Hilton a block off of the strip. :D

Hilton sold their properties years ago, and if it ain't ON the strip, the Las Vegas Hilton is more like 4-6 blocks from the strip near the Riv.! I don't think your Hilton Honors card will work, as Harrah's owns all the properties and that may change soon! :D

Hilton sold their properties years ago, and if it ain't ON the strip, the Las Vegas Hilton is more like 4-6 blocks from the strip near the Riv.! I don't think your Hilton Honors card will work, as Harrah's owns all the properties and that may change soon! :D

See, I told you I don't listen. :bash:

I looked it up again an it's the Las Vegas Hilton... 4-6 blocks from the strip. :D

See, I told you I don't listen. :D

I looked it up again an it's the Las Vegas Hilton... 4-6 blocks from the strip. :D

And it still is in the Hilton chain! Probably the only one, except for that Vacation Club (Time Share) at the Flamingo.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still hoping twiley is able to get a two bed room... or at least a room with a couch and enough room for a rollaway (my other friend from NY may come through for this, but that is up in the air as he is there with a guy from work, so not sure he wants me crashing in their room too). Otherwise I will have to explain to my wife why I had to use all of my male charm and wit on some twenty something coed so as to find a comfortable place to rest my head.

I'm still hoping twiley is able to get a two bed room... or at least a room with a couch and enough room for a rollaway (my other friend from NY may come through for this, but that is up in the air as he is there with a guy from work, so not sure he wants me crashing in their room too). Otherwise I will have to explain to my wife why I had to use all of my male charm and wit on some twenty something coed so as to find a comfortable place to rest my head.

FYI there may be a mystery guest needing a place to crash with you guys. Stay tuned. :D

FYI there may be a mystery guest needing a place to crash with you guys. Stay tuned. :D

I wouldn't bank that I'm getting a bigger room yet, I won't know until I get there. As of last time I called it was a 1 bedroom queen and I already have one guy staying on a rollout/floor with me.

This is probably a reach but does anyone want to play a round of golf while we are down there? For me the best time would either be Friday or Monday but if someone wanted to play on Sat or Sunday I would figure out how to make it work.

Normally I would but I'm 100% confident that I won't be getting to bed any earlier than 6am and most of the day will be spent sleeping.