[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

I thought the episode while somewhat predictable was still much better than the last couple of weeks...

Agreed.

I didn't really feel it was too predictable with Morris. I honestly thought his brother died; its happened to other CTU agents in previous seasons.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the episode while somewhat predictable was still much better than the last couple of weeks...

Yeah, much better at revealing that the writers are just plain running out of gas. I mean come on, exactly how many people are there in the world, with in and hours reach, are capable of programming a nuke trigger. Not to mention the fact that CTU can't get a hold of a Hospital with all the resources of the federal government and communications at their figure tips. Please, why not email the ward or just break into the video feeds of the hospital to check on poor Timothy. Or better yet send a gofor. But, I gotta go verify in person because, the phone is busy? That's the last straw.

CTU is responsible for supplying the terrorists with nuke trigger programmers now.

I'm through.

Agreed.

I didn't really feel it was too predictable with Morris. I honestly thought his brother died; its happened to other CTU agents in previous seasons.

The person has to be available within the HOUR in LA. That just about eliminates anyone outside the LA city limits. In fact, given a NUKE has just gone off and the freeways are packed with people trying to escape that would limit the possible people to say a 20 mile radius. Well now that just about eliminates everyone but, MORRIS or maybe 2 other people.

Yeah, much better at revealing that the writers are just plain running out of gas. I mean come on, exactly how many people are there in the world, with in and hours reach, are capable of programming a nuke trigger. Not to mention the fact that CTU can't get a hold of a Hospital with all the resources of the federal government and communications at their figure tips. Please, why not email the ward or just break into the video feeds of the hospital to check on poor Timothy. Or better yet send a gofor. But, I gotta go verify in person because, the phone is busy? That's the last straw.

CTU is responsible for supplying the terrorists with nuke trigger programmers now.

I'm through.

Hold on, disregard all this above and I will sum it up for you in one sentence.

CTU can glean a phone call out of millions just after a Nuke went off and get a partial picture in the data stream, but can't seem to find out the status of a CTU agents brother in the hospital because the phones are busy.

Unfortunately, I was able to figure out that the dad was going to kill the brother and the Morris thing pretty early, so it was just a matter of how they did it.

Jack's losing a step...a couple seasons ago, he'd never have been so fooled by his brother. That stint in the Chinese prison really damaged him. :D

i missed it monday and had to download it to watch it. there should be a "24" drinking game based on the phrase, "within the hour." you'd be wasted by the end. i'm also now convinced that "24" is the television equivalent of Fun Dip.

Ditto. on one hand though, it has become so predictable it makes it part of the guessing game. You see something that is predictable and tihnk that must be it...makes you look at everything. My wife and I are always looking at the CTU agents to figure out who is the mole this year...because you know there has to be one :D

Anyway, even with it being predictable it keeps you guessing as to what is even predictable. They can show Jack mopping floors for three episodes and I'll still be watching to see what happens.

i missed it monday and had to download it to watch it. there should be a "24" drinking game based on the phrase, "within the hour." you'd be wasted by the end. i'm also now convinced that "24" is the television equivalent of Fun Dip.

I was just commenting on the "Within the hour" thing to my wife this week...

if the detention camp dudes are not real terrorists, how did they know about the other 4 suitcases? that key bit of data is what is driving CTU right now ... that doesn't make sense to me.

The cell phone they smuggled in had internet access. They found the info on a message board like the Huddle or something. Actually, I think it was posted at the Fantasy Football Cafe. :D

2 hours tonight.

:D So...how long before the first time they say, "We will know within the next two hours?"

Which character is going to surprise us this evening by showing their true colors...they are not a nice person after all?

probably because 24 got trounced last week in the ratings by heroes, so they are trying to suck you in earlier to keep you from going over to nbc.

was wonderin if it was planned waaaaaaay back or like ya say they pull out the big guns when ratings fall

was wonderin if it was planned waaaaaaay back or like ya say they pull out the big guns when ratings fall

isn't this month sweeps? i also think that fox doubles up every now and then because there aren't enough weeks from january to may to fit all 24 episodes in.

:D.... thought Jacks ex/sis in law could have been better when the season started.........but she's got some bedroom eyes :bash: ......plus the fact she's been thinkin about Jack stabbing her repeatedly with a blunt instrument .........Nina Myers will somehow kill her :D

:D.... thought Jacks ex/sis in law could have been better when the season started.........but she's got some bedroom eyes :bash: ......plus the fact she's been thinkin about Jack stabbing her repeatedly with a blunt instrument .........Nina Myers will somehow kill her :D

agreed -- rena sofer has some of the sexiest eyes i've ever seen. i'm sure when she and jack were in the car together, he wanted to pull over and rename the show "24 and five minutes."

i liked last night's episodes, but man, the melodrama is killing me. and i know it's pointless to pick the show apart, but didn't that reformed terrorist guy pretty much fly from l.a. to d.c. in about 3 hours?