[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed -- rena sofer has some of the sexiest eyes i've ever seen. i'm sure when she and jack were in the car together, he wanted to pull over and rename the show "24 and five minutes."

i liked last night's episodes, but man, the melodrama is killing me. and i know it's pointless to pick the show apart, but didn't that reformed terrorist guy pretty much fly from l.a. to d.c. in about 3 hours?

Is that her real eye color or contacts? I was watching a rerun of friends the other day where she was picking up on ross in the baby furniture store and I didn't notice the eyes there.

My wife and I were talking just before that about how we notice all these 24 people in shows now, usually reruns or small bit parts like on Law and Order or House.

Pretty good episodes!

Though the ridiculousness factor went up by about 110% again. Tom's going to quit! Wait, Chad Lowe is evil! Hey, let's kill the President! Tom's aghast, but no wait, sure why not!

I particularly liked the first big reveal - when the blonde woman shot the Aussie but then continued to take Morris to Fayed - when Morris realized what was happening and said, "oh, come on!" Took the words right out of my mouth, my friend.

Edited by Dr. Rock

Now Morris feels like chit because he armed the nukes. But hey, did ya see what Fayed was gonna do to him? I know it's easy to say you wouldn't do it, but having a 6 inch drill bit inserted into you repeatedly? That's some sick torture there. And that's why I have watched 24 since its inception. :D

On a side note, yes a couple of things are getting out of hand. The Jack family thing. Now President Palmer's brother is the President and his sis is some other gov't official. The Cloey(not spelled right) and Morris thing. Especially after he gets tortured she tells him "quit feeling sorry for yourself". C'mon girl!! The guy just had the chit kicked out of him and a 6 inch(at least) drill bit inserted in his shoulder. Then after all that fun, he decided to arm the nukes. Forgive him if he just isn't himself right now, huh?

One final note: When's Elisha Cuthbert gonna meet her long lost little brother? :D

I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. Jack doesn't notice anything after the woman next to him just was told her son will be killed and the man who is talking to her killed her husband. I'm sorry but the old jack would have been on the phone tracing that phone call and quizzing the crap out of her.

More dead CTU agents. They should be running low by now.

How the hell do they keep letting terrorist get away from a surrounded building knowing in the past 4 years they always have an escape root other then the front door and roof.

I'm sorry but NOBODY and I mean NOBODY leaves CTU without a serious debrief. They don't seem to learn their lesson that 1 of every 3 people they bring into that facility is a crook. That includes daddy and son. Dad just happens to run the company but has no clue as to what is going on. Sorry but daddy's gettin more questions before he just strolls out with little boy in tow.

Lastly, if Morris is so smart that he can program nukes and no one knows what the hell he programming but him he should have done something to either track it or break it after some time, but to just program it and say here.....Yeah the drill was persuasive but he had to know he was going to die anyway so a least program something in the thing to remember him by.

I'm getting flustered but I'll be tuning in next Monday....... :D

I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. Jack doesn't notice anything after the woman next to him just was told her son will be killed and the man who is talking to her killed her husband. I'm sorry but the old jack would have been on the phone tracing that phone call and quizzing the crap out of her.

More dead CTU agents. They should be running low by now.

How the hell do they keep letting terrorist get away from a surrounded building knowing in the past 4 years they always have an escape root other then the front door and roof.

I'm sorry but NOBODY and I mean NOBODY leaves CTU without a serious debrief. They don't seem to learn their lesson that 1 of every 3 people they bring into that facility is a crook. That includes daddy and son. Dad just happens to run the company but has no clue as to what is going on. Sorry but daddy's gettin more questions before he just strolls out with little boy in tow.

Lastly, if Morris is so smart that he can program nukes and no one knows what the hell he programming but him he should have done something to either track it or break it after some time, but to just program it and say here.....Yeah the drill was persuasive but he had to know he was going to die anyway so a least program something in the thing to remember him by.

I'm getting flustered but I'll be tuning in next Monday....... :D

I was thinking, "Isn't he trained alittle in deception?"

How is it that civilians, once in CTU can wander around aimlessly (Jack's Dad)

This kill the president thing is soooooooooo overdone.

Is that her real eye color or contacts? I was watching a rerun of friends the other day where she was picking up on ross in the baby furniture store and I didn't notice the eyes there.

My wife and I were talking just before that about how we notice all these 24 people in shows now, usually reruns or small bit parts like on Law and Order or House.

I think that chick was on the short-lived NY ploice drama "Blind Justice", but I am not 100% sure.

and how will he react when he finds out the hot cousin he's been whackin' it to is really his half-sister?

I was among the ones who at first thought it was obvious that the kid is Jacks. But I'm pretty sure that she said something in this episode that it had been 20 years since she had last talked to Jack? Anyone else catch that?

Of course, it is Jack Bauer, he doesn't need to be present to conceive a child. :D

they had infrared on the building. wouldn't they have seen him descend from the apartment?

and how are all of these satellites unable to track a medvac helicopter?

and finally, how the hell (to use your words) can CTU put a team together that has a building surrounded within 3 minutes? are there agents everywhere?

(but the show still rocks - it's too fun to watch to worry that much about this stuff)

I was among the ones who at first thought it was obvious that the kid is Jacks. But I'm pretty sure that she said something in this episode that it had been 20 years since she had last talked to Jack? Anyone else catch that?

Of course, it is Jack Bauer, he doesn't need to be present to conceive a child. :D

i caught that too, but i thought she said it had been "over 20 years" since they talked or whatever. that kid has got to be about 16, so maybe it's not jack's, unless he was able to inject her with a special time-releasing capsule that unleashed his seed on his mark.

they had infrared on the building. wouldn't they have seen him descend from the apartment?

and how are all of these satellites unable to track a medvac helicopter?

and finally, how the hell (to use your words) can CTU put a team together that has a building surrounded within 3 minutes? are there agents everywhere?

(but the show still rocks - it's too fun to watch to worry that much about this stuff)

:D i love picking apart this show. it's like watching cartoons and saying, "that's impossible! you can't hover in mid-air before falling! and if that anvil hit you, you'd totally be dead!" in any case, tonorator, OBVIOUSLY the infrared on the building was from directly above, so if fayed descended from the apartment, you wouldn't be able to tell, because he'd be going straight down and would appear to still be in the room.

i caught that too, but i thought she said it had been "over 20 years" since they talked or whatever. that kid has got to be about 16, so maybe it's not jack's, unless he was able to inject her with a special time-releasing capsule that unleashed his seed on his mark.

:D i love picking apart this show. it's like watching cartoons and saying, "that's impossible! you can't hover in mid-air before falling! and if that anvil hit you, you'd totally be dead!" in any case, tonorator, OBVIOUSLY the infrared on the building was from directly above, so if fayed descended from the apartment, you wouldn't be able to tell, because he'd be going straight down and would appear to still be in the room.

the angle was clearly from the side. they would have seen him.

that's it. this show is definitely not real.

I didn't hear it as that it had been 20 years since they'd spoken, but that they had a history dating back as long as 20 years.

I don't think Jack had been estranged from his brother for 20 whole years, so you figure he'd have seen his sister-in-law in that time.

The kid is Jack's. No question.

the angle was clearly from the side. they would have seen him.

that's it. this show is definitely not real.

no way, man. i just went back and looked -- definitely was from above. tonorator, your clear misunderstanding about satcom overlay filters is seriously undermining the merits of this thread.

I didn't hear it as that it had been 20 years since they'd spoken, but that they had a history dating back as long as 20 years.

I don't think Jack had been estranged from his brother for 20 whole years, so you figure he'd have seen his sister-in-law in that time.

ok, i went back and checked that part, too. she said, "i haven't stopped thinking about you for 20 years." so that makes more sense. no one stops thinking about jack unless jack tells them to.

Unless Jack had his sperm preserved in a test tube. What female on earth wouldn't want to carry a little Jack? I mean, not even Chuck Norris can disarm nuclear bombs!

OH yeah, and why the hell didn't Jack tell the heli pilot to decend down so they coud see under the overpasses to the street. I mean why stay 500 feet in the air and CAN'T see, then land on a couple of semi's when the crooks are gone from the street. Obviously they could have hovered on either side looking to see what was going on. They sure are getting stupid........

Note: Ironically, of course that converted terrorist working with Palmer is going to save him from assassination and become a hero. Something CTU and his aids are oblivious to. :D

Unless Jack had his sperm preserved in a test tube. What female on earth wouldn't want to carry a little Jack? I mean, not even Chuck Norris can disarm nuclear bombs!

Sure he could. And he wouldn't even have to have Chloe on the line walking him through it. He'd just have to point at the bomb and go "no." And the bomb would whimper into the corner like a scared puppy.