[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How will Indy win?

H8tank

How will Indy win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How will Indy win?

• Big-time, by the middle of the first series, it's evident the Bears are no match for the Indy juggernaut, final score 51-6.
    • It will be close the first half, turnovers on both sides, but by the middle of the 3rd quarter Peyton turns it on and they start to pull away. As the 4th quarter starts there is little to no orange in the stands, final score 39-17.
    • A nailbiter with key big plays by both teams as the lead changes several times, coming down to a 42 yard Vinateri FG as times expires. 27-24.

I think the game will be closer than people think. I think it's in the Bears favor that it isn't in a dome and obviously on neutral ground.

I don't care who wins, but I will dip the Bears +12 or +13 and under 55. :D

Well I got the Bears +13 and under 54. Barely squeaked out that victory which offset what I lost to Furd on the game. If Indy goes for the FG with a couple of minutes left and makes it, I'm toast. Thank you Tony Dungy.

Well I got the Bears +13 and under 54. Barely squeaked out that victory which offset what I lost to Furd on the game. If Indy goes for the FG with a couple of minutes left and makes it, I'm toast. Thank you Tony Dungy.

That non FG also saved everyone that had the under straight up.

I hope this isn't another Huddler Welcher H8, KS2000 already wears that crown.

Oh, and I was right on Grosswoman, he cost them the game. Griese would have given them a chance.

you were right, i was wrong. you're cool, i'm not. you're great, i suck.

although i will agree with sentiment that the bears were outplayed, they still had a chance until that pick 6. a field goal on that drive cuts the game to 2 pts. a fired up defense would have came back on the field, instead, you had a depressed defense that was on the field all day already. things could have been different is all i'm saying. take nothing away from indy, they did what they had too, made fewer mistakes, and won the turnover and line of scrimmage battle. the bears only had a chance in this game if they won those battles. they didn't.

Yeah, just today in fact 9 days later he replies, says it was 'smack talk' and he wasn't serious.

How is "Bet you $50 Chicago wins." not serious?

That is very weak on his part. Note to self; DO NOT MAKE ANY WAGERS WITH BeeR!

bad form BeeR.

you are an embarrassment to biers everywhere.

:D

:D Definitely weak on beer's part. If he said something like "I'll bet you a million, trillion dollars...." then, it was a joke, but, $50 is definitely a real bet, and he got called on it.

Pay up dude.