[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sports News

Footballjoe

I find that every day I go through the same routine when it comes to getting sporting news. When I wake up at 5:30 am I always turn on ESPN. On my way to work I listen to Mike & Mike and continue to listen to them at work. then is Colin Cowherd until 1:00. I usually do not listen to Dan Patrick, for some reason his voice irritaties me. Don't know why but it does. Besides the Huddle, where do you get your sports news?

Get my sports news from working in the sports industry, reading, listening to the radio, watching sporting events and discussing it with friends.

Just because you clean the commodes at your local minor league baseball field doesn't mean you're in the "sports industry". :D

I have a regular routine I go through in the mornings online. When driving I have on Sirius NFL Radio and i turn it on at the computer when I'm going to be sitting here a while. I really don' give ESPN that much time any more.

I find that every day I go through the same routine when it comes to getting sporting news. When I wake up at 5:30 am I always turn on ESPN. On my way to work I listen to Mike & Mike and continue to listen to them at work. then is Colin Cowherd until 1:00. I usually do not listen to Dan Patrick, for some reason his voice irritaties me. Don't know why but it does. Besides the Huddle, where do you get your sports news?

If you're looking for info on the net, I highly prefer foxsports.com over espn.com. I still visit ESPN, but I think that Fox has better articles and easier to navigate. And you dont have to pay to be an "insider" to read all the articles.

Mainly local Chicago sports talk ESPN 1000 (Mac Yerko and Harry and Sylvey and Carmen) & WSCR 670 (boars and bornstein) . ill read the Chicago tribune online, I also check a white sox forum just to get a sox fans perspective. I usually don’t start the sports talk until after lunch since in the morning I listen to Howard Stern. I occasionally watch PIT and around the horn. But I DVR and fast forward to what interests me.

Just because you clean the commodes at your local minor league baseball field doesn't mean you're in the "sports industry". :D

Oh, Crap! Oops...no pun intended there... :D

I look at the web sites of local papers (NY Daily News and NY Post) for the local take and basically shuffle between ESPN and SportsLine. I find that SportsLine tends to break news quicker than ESPN most of the time.

Edited by The Wolf