[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heroes

The Irish Doggy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna take awhile to digest that episode......

Now even Linderman has powers........ :tup: and Patrellis mom.... :doh:

Plus, from the first episode, the future Hiro saw Peter, and said he looked different without his scar. I was thinking he would get the scar from his battle with Sylar, but he has the ability to heal himself and regenerate, so how would he ever have a scar....... :D:D

It's gonna take awhile to digest that episode......

Now even Linderman has powers........ :tup: and Patrellis mom.... :doh:

Plus, from the first episode, the future Hiro saw Peter, and said he looked different without his scar. I was thinking he would get the scar from his battle with Sylar, but he has the ability to heal himself and regenerate, so how would he ever have a scar....... :D:D

so is it safe to assume that, when linderman was talking about his little band of heroes and how some of them chose to better themselves instead of the world, he was talking about mr and mrs petrelli? and isn't that a bit hypocritical, seeing as linderman is constantly referred to as a "gangster" and seems to have done pretty well for himself, too? i'd love to know what mrs petrelli's power is. i also wonder who made the timeline in isaac's old place. i hope this season ends with them stopping the bomb, and then next season they go after the "company."

so is it safe to assume that, when linderman was talking about his little band of heroes and how some of them chose to better themselves instead of the world, he was talking about mr and mrs petrelli? and isn't that a bit hypocritical, seeing as linderman is constantly referred to as a "gangster" and seems to have done pretty well for himself, too? i'd love to know what mrs petrelli's power is. i also wonder who made the timeline in isaac's old place. i hope this season ends with them stopping the bomb, and then next season they go after the "company."

I'm thinking the future Hiro made the timeline :D Over all good show, thought the Isaac/Sylar battle was well done as it would make sense that Isaac knowing the future also knew his death was "unchangable". He did say that he gave the others the knowledge to stop Sylar and the bomb. Can't wait to see the "future" next week.

Edited by T-Scorp

so is it safe to assume that, when linderman was talking about his little band of heroes and how some of them chose to better themselves instead of the world, he was talking about mr and mrs petrelli?

Yea, that's what I got from it as well. Especially since they talked earlier about Mr. Petrelli working with Linderman.

i also wonder who made the timeline in isaac's old place.

I'm assuming future Hiro.

One of the things I noticed was when Sylar used Isaac's power, he painted the same picture of Nathan in the White House from what it looked like. However unlike Isaac, his picture was a crazy and off the wall version of it. Could that have something to do with Sylar using a power that isn't his?

One of the things I noticed was when Sylar used Isaac's power, he painted the same picture of Nathan in the White House from what it looked like. However unlike Isaac, his picture was a crazy and off the wall version of it. Could that have something to do with Sylar using a power that isn't his?

No, I don't think he has trouble mimicing the power completely, its just that he's totally deranged! So his paintings will be a little off, despite the new artisitic 'talent'. Does that make sense? And now envisioning the details of his own imminent death will make him even more frantic/maniacal, I'm sure.

I still can't figure out why Claire pulling the glass shard out of his head brouhgt Peter back from the dead. She can heal others now, not just herself? Or does Linderman's resurrection power reside in her as well - maybe he is her grandpa?? Or Grandma has that power, and just made it appear that Claire did it.

Ah, the possibilities. I love this show...

Edited by Coffeeman

I still can't figure out why Claire pulling the glass shard out of his head brouhgt Peter back from the dead. She can heal others now, not just herself? Or does Linderman's resurrection power reside in her as well - maybe he is her grandpa?? Or Grandma has that power, and just made it appear that Claire did it.

You're looking too far into that one.

It's pretty simple, whenever something impales Claire of Peter, they can't fully heal until it is removed.

Like when Claire was almost raped, and her head was impaled by that spike? She didn't come back to life until the stake was removed from her head during the autopsy. Only then was she able to heal herself.

So when Peter got hit in the back of the head with a piece of glass, and was sitting there dead on his mom's couch, my friend and I are just sitting going "Oh come on, find the stupid piece of glass and pull it out man!"

Maybe it only applies to head wounds, I'm not really sure.

That's my take though.

You're looking too far into that one.

It's pretty simple, whenever something impales Claire or Peter, they can't fully heal until it is removed.

Like when Claire was almost raped...

Whoa, I was wondering where you going with that one.... :D

Maybe it only applies to head wounds, I'm not really sure.

Yes. The whole fascination with the brains (Sylar, Clair and Peter injuries) in this show seem to indicate there is a "brain control center" where the powers reside.

My interpretation of the Sylar painting: Sylar kills the shapechanger, assumes Nathan's form and takes the White House.

Does anyone else here fantasize about that shape-shifting chick? Mmmm, talk about never getting bored..... :D

yeah, it'd be fun until you do something to piss her off. "no, i said jessica alba, not jesse ventura!"

i compared them, and it looked like the same painting -- i just assumed sylar was a crappy artist. :D

I finally watched the episode tonight.

i also wonder who made the timeline in isaac's old place.

As soon as Hiro said "It looks like a timeline", and saw that they were in a branching web pattern, I thought that it must be future Hiro, tracking several different timelines, trying to figure out how to stop the bomb in the past.

A bit disappointed that the Sylar/Peter fight wasn't better. They could have done some cool Sega! there.

Yeah, Sylar has super-hearing... yet he didn't catch a blackboard getting rolled at him? Me skeptical.

Yeah, Sylar has super-hearing... yet he didn't catch a blackboard getting rolled at him? Me skeptical.

That hearing power gave him a run for his money though, so I'm sure he learned to control it.

I don't understand why Mohinder didn't just slit Sylar's throat on his way out the door...

As soon as Hiro said "It looks like a timeline", and saw that they were in a branching web pattern, I thought that it must be future Hiro, tracking several different timelines, trying to figure out how to stop the bomb in the past.

i don't know why i didn't think of that. that makes sense.

ok, so whoever it was that mentioned future hiro telling peter he didn't recognize him without the scar -- could there be an alternate timeline where peter never met claire and never got her healing power? maybe the timeline we're watching is the one future hiro put together, to stop the bomb.

I finally watched this week's episode. I freaking love this show!

So, Isaac says that he can't stop fate and he is going to die but that he "will show" the key to defeating Sylar and the bomb.

Then Sylar starts painting away with his new found talents after Isaac's death.

Anyone else think that Sylar is painting FAKE clues to throw Hiro and company off in how to defeat him and the bomb, and that's what Hiro and Ando are going to find next week - the FAKE clues? :D