[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas for March Madness (March 14-18)

xMRogers

Saw the post about the guys going this weekend, and a handful in there of guys going in three weeks. That's an annual trip of mine for the first weekend of the NCAA tourney (think we're on year 6). Figure would start a new post for that one so not hijackign the other one.

I'm at the Venetian this year - if huddlers are getting together at any point, post in in here.

My first trip to Vegas, I was underage. I remember wanting to bet on a Utah game during the tourney... the over was at like 117.5 or so. My brother in law to be got his bet down, then I had him go back to put the bet down for me. In that time, the line changed to 118.5... final total score was 118, he won, I lost. :D

Tried to plan my bachelor party for that weekend... was just too close to the wedding. :D I LOVE Vegas for March Madness. Have fun. I'll try to leave some money and booze there for y'all. :tup:

I was originally slated to be in Vegas that weekend but your BP came up and I couldn't miss that one. :D

I was there a few years ago for March Madness and it was awesome.

Yea, been going to this weekend for years - absolute blast (although overcrowded a bit). Just the sheer number of games for Thurs/Fri makes it such a better event than superbowl/first weekend of football IMO. Spain - lets just plan on bumping this up every few days, see how many will be out there - if just a few, we can just meet up at one of the books where we are staying one day maybe.