[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

LAN option at moneymakers worked great last week...Who is up for a game this week ? Darin and Twiley are in Vegas but we still have a big enough group that has the game to get one going..Me, puddy, ChuckB, Blitz, Menudo, Alchico, Chief..Nots sure if anyone else picked it up along the way..

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LAN option at moneymakers worked great last week...Who is up for a game this week ? Darin and Twiley are in Vegas but we still have a big enough group that has the game to get one going..Me, puddy, ChuckB, Blitz, Menudo, Alchico, Chief..Nots sure if anyone else picked it up along the way..

is there only one moneymakers game?? I may be down by my local bestbuy tomorrow..don't want to get the wrong one.

I'll play tonight. I just got it this week. I still have no idea how it works though.

Nice :D Load it to your computer and we will talk you through the rest.

Howbout- There is only one game ..Its chrismoneymakers world championship poker

i haven't bought the game yet, but maybe i'll run out and get it. i'll install it when i get home and then check back later to get some instructions if the wife and i are just hanging out. i was going to wait until after the relocation to get the game, but i'm missing out on huddle poker and i'm tired of it.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

this is what i get when I try to refill.....

I don't understand, my guess is that it's a temporary problem with your internet connection. I can access my account fine. I'm going out for a little while, if you guys decide to do pokerroom can someone pm me? I will only be out for about an hour.