[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Undercover cops have all the fun

MikesVikes

The prinipal gets busted buying $20 of crack in school, during school hours and gets a paid leave? What?!?!?! He should lose his job and license.

Edited by irish

I didn't even know you could buy $20 worth of crack. I always imagined you'd have to drop at least a Benjamin. :D

Nah this is what makes crack so terrible. People who can't afford to buy coke anymore switch to this because it's way cheaper and a faster/better high. it just doesn't last long.

My ex-best friend went from pot to coke to crack to jail in a matter of months. Let me tell you crack is a demon.

He stole thousands from his mom, broke into my house and stole a lot of stuff, rob a gas station and held up old people at knife point.

It's a horrible drug.

The union wouldn't hear of it.

The union would/should lose that argument easy. ZERO Tolerance!! :D

Edited by irish

The principal of my high school got caught embezzling $20k to pay off his gambling debts.

And what happened to him? How harsh was the punishment? And whatever it is, IMO, embezzling 20k to pay off gambling debts is less punishable than ordering for a crack delivery in school during school hours. :D

And what happened to him? How harsh was the punishment? And whatever it is, IMO, embezzling 20k to pay off gambling debts is less punishable than ordering for a crack delivery in school during school hours. :D

IIRC, he pretty much got a slap on the wrist. I don't think that he served much time.

that prinicple story is here in my area - according to the story, all happened real quick - guy started taking crack (seems he bypassed all the other drugs) in December due to multiple stress things going on in his life. Actually took off a week for rehab, came back, and next day called the dealer and said "come to the school, i want to buy it at school" - my take, had to be a "hope I get busted" cry for help sort of thing.

They said everyone expects him to resign.

I didn't even know you could buy $20 worth of crack. I always imagined you'd have to drop at least a Benjamin. :D

What? I've never even seen crack (softball alert), but you got to be kidding me?

One of the main contributing factors to our drug epidemic is that ghetto rats can get their rocks and jimmycracktrailerpark rats can get some meth for very little money.

A high comes cheap when its pure poison made from cheap ingredients. I figured this was common knowledge.

i work with undercover cops :D

Narcing on fellow high school kids isn't necessarily something to be proud of.