[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things I know other huddlers haven't done

cliaz

Lead a cop on a high speed pursuit while drunk as all get out, and didn't even get a ticket. (The cops daughter was dating my best friend, and luckily my best friend was in the passenger seat.)

Screwed a girl in a boat house, while she was perched up on the straps of the boat lift.

I'm not in the medical field, but I have witnessed portions of at least 20 surgeries. Knee replacement, bypass, breast lift, shoulder, some type of brain surgery etc. We do a lot of remodeling for hospitals, and they rarely have their O.R.s down, so when looking at what we have to demo, they just give me scrubs and tell me not to puke on the floor.

I was one of the captains of my H.S. football team. 2 years after H.S. I was picked up on a DWI. While I was sitting on the booking bench, I look to my left, and there was the head cheerleader from my senior year. She was arrested for shop lifting cosmetics.

I had a twin bed growing up and some how my little brother had a queen size. He has walked in on me on at least 3 different times while I was pleasuring young ladies on his bed. My father walked in on me and a young lady doing 69 in our upstairs den. I didn't know he was home.

Had sex on the trampoline of a catamaran in middle of the Sir Frances Drake Channel.

Shoot both barrels of a 10ga double barreled shotgun at the same time. I still have a scar on my middle finger where the front trigger dug into my middle finger during the recoil.

I was chased almost 3/4 of a mile down the Sabine River by a water moccasin while paddling a canoe like crazy.

Been chased by an alligator. Apparently they don't like being shot by 12 year old boys with pellet guns.

Killed two 8 point bucks in one day.

Caught a 65 pound catfish below the dam at Lake Livingston, and watched as the guide dove in after it as it went under the boat. (the guy had no teeth, and gummed jalepenos. He had tats on each tit. The right said beer the left said wine.)

I've ridden the ball of a crane form the ground to the top of a 6 story building (not many people my age can say that, as now a days OSHA would put you out of business for something like that.)

Rode an empty keg butt naked while it was being pulled behind a boat across the lake. You really have to lean back or it wants to dive on you.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fishing in Florida at one of the Disney resorts, Carribean Beach, at about 1 AM. I had been pulling in large/small mouth bass all night. Mind you there are a bunch of snapping turtles all over the place and I had snagged a couple of those babies along the way. As a side note, during the day the vacationers were allowed to swim in these very waters. All of a sudden, I see something pop up out of the water just slightly and it's about a good 50-70 feet away and it's obviously dark. I think it's another one of those annoying turtles, but I get the bright idea of seeing if I could cast my plastic worm out and hit this thing. So I pull back and let 'er rip. The worm zips out and wouldn't you know... Direct Hit!!! Well!! to my surprise it's not a turtle it's an 8 foot gator, weighing in at 260 lbs. How do I know you ask? It snags my line and is hooked. So, I've got a 260 lb. gator on my telescopic rod geared with 10 lb test. Long story short, after some time, I get this guy all the way in and onto the beach with me and he's doing death rolls, while hissing at me. About 15-20 people have gathered around taking pictures/videos, some didn't even speak English. Finally, the line snaps and he goes crawling back into the water. Security arrives several minutes later and asks me to stop fishing or they'll have to take my tackle. The very next day, no one was allowed in the lake and there are hugh traps set up all over the place attempting to catch gators. Either that day or the very next they catch the same gator I did (hook/partial worm still in mouth) as well as a couple others. I got all the details from one of the security guys I met. I've been back there several times in recent years since the incident and there's still no swimming allowed but the posted reason is because the water is contaminated from the boats that run during the day (probably true as well but I know the real reason).

Oh, forgot to mention that about 60 sec. before I hit the gator in the eye with the worm, I was in the water unhooking my line from the roped off area just below the bridge I was casting off. I could've been a late night snack!! :D

after reading this , there are still some who havnt said a thing in this thread, there are about 13/14 people here at the huddle that could write some crazy ass books about growing up and living life to the max... :D

Share for them so we unenlightened folks aren't left out.

after reading this , there are still some who havnt said a thing in this thread, there are about 13/14 people here at the huddle that could write some crazy ass books about growing up and living life to the max... :D

Some of us would rather choose not to incriminate ourselves. :D