[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things I know other huddlers haven't done

cliaz

Okay, be honest. Name something you've done that you are pretty sure no one here or that you know has done.

Example:

I'll go first...

Had "relations" with the wife on an active volcano. (Hawaii)

I'm dying to see this list.

Edited by cliaz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a BJ in a cemetery after 10th grade.

You said things huddlers haven't done.

My friend and I were working at a gas station back in the day and we took the fuse out of the pump so it didnt register the gallons then proceeded to pocket everything we pumped..

My friend and I were working at a gas station back in the day and we took the fuse out of the pump so it didnt register the gallons then proceeded to pocket everything we pumped..

I think I recall you mentioning this in another thread some time ago........Ya thievin wop.

:D

Watched a guy get sucked up the intake of a 111 fighter jet. He lived.

Watched a guy fire a round from an A-10 down the runnway by accident trying to safety pin it.

Made it snow inside the cockpit of an F-16 while I was inside targeting my pal with a Maverick.

Slept with Clint Eastwoods girlfriend in Carmel.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Spent 24 hours inside a live chemical environment with active nerve and blister agents.

Spent 24 hours inside a live chemical environment because I poured a puddle of liquid LSD in the plam of my hand and licked it out. Just in case you're wondering, that's enough for everyone who posts in this thread to get off very well.

Played guitar with BB King. Sang with Bonnie Raitt.

Had a threesome with my wife and her best friend.

Hitchhiked to Florida from CT and back again. Back in the days when you could still do this.

Tied a groupie to a wooden beam with speaker wire and had everyone in the band gang bang her. We thought that would make her go away. It didn't. She loved us even more.

Grew 200 lbs. of pot.

Probably a bunch more that I can't think of...

Spent 24 hours inside a live chemical environment with active nerve and blister agents.

Spent 24 hours inside a live chemical environment because I poured a puddle of liquid LSD in the plam of my hand and licked it out. Just in case you're wondering, that's enough for everyone who posts in this thread to get off very well.

Hitchhiked to Florida from CT and back again. Back in the days when you could still do this.

Tied a groupie to a wooden beam with speaker wire and had everyone in the band gang bang her. We thought that would make her go away. It didn't. She loved us even more.

Grew 200 lbs. of pot.

Good stuff

rode a horse bare back in the sonoma desert while tripping on organic peyote. this was on my way from new orleans to yosemite hitchiking in 73. lived in a tent for 2 mos while there, then hitched back.

took a mule train from texas to mexico and back over a 3 day period. back ways and undetected. those were the days.

Edited by SLAYER

Grew 200 lbs. of pot.

I stand in awe....

Done this but instead of pulling out the fuse we seperated the gears so it didn't register on the meter counter. At the end of the month it was very hard to explain why we ran out of gas several times during the month and needed more when it wasn't registering on the meter readings. :D

Grew 200 lbs. of pot.

You are one twisted fella. :D

Oh and the one thing I've done that I know no one in here hasn't done... any guesses?? :tup: