[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just went to see The Number 23....

seminoles

and i found it to be quite good. to me it was very entertaining, as the whole time i was trying the figure out the end of the movie but couldn't seem to. i just read the reviews for the movie, and for the most part people seem to really dislike it. so idk :D, maybe it's just me.

When have reviews for a movie been accurate? :D

I haven't seen the movie yet, but based on the critics reviews I'm sure it'll be an awesome movie. :tup::doh:

Wife and I saw it yesterday.

That was the first time I had set foot in a movie theatre since we walked out of The Long Kiss Goodnight about 30 minutes in. That's October 1996 for those keeping score at home.

I thought Jim Carrey was great. But since I find him more amusing than annoying I usually like his movies.

I thought it was a pretty good movie. We went to the 4:45 showing while the daughter was with my parents. For $10.50 for the two of us, it was worth the money, I'm not blaming the large extra butter popcorn, cherry coke, hot dog and milk duds on the movie. I won't say more than that so as not to ruin the moive.

I will say this, I quickly started adding up the numbers of letters in my name, my daughter's, my wife's, my father, grandmother, cousins and quickly realized I needed to start over with midddle names so I missed out on some of the finer deatils of teh moive until I finally was able to use my birth date of 8/7/71 to get something to add up 8+7+7+1=23.

After that I was able to relax and enjoy the stadium seating moive. It wasn't great but I thought it was good.

I didn’t care for this movie. I didn’t think Jim Carey pulled it off. The feeling that he is obsessed with the number 23 never really comes across because the movie tries to portray him as a sympathetic character. As often happens with movies the trailer for the picture is quite misleading. If you think you’re going to see deranged man who turns on his family, ala Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”, you’re going to be disappointed. The plot is convoluted and you end up losing interest in the story. I believe that the subject could make for a good movie, this just isn’t it.

IMHO, this movie isn’t worth going to see in the theater. Wait for the video.

Then again, I hated “The Departed” and it won Best Picture last night……

I didn’t care for this movie. I didn’t think Jim Carey pulled it off. The feeling that he is obsessed with the number 23 never really comes across because the movie tries to portray him as a sympathetic character. As often happens with movies the trailer for the picture is quite misleading. If you think you’re going to see deranged man who turns on his family, ala Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”, you’re going to be disappointed. The plot is convoluted and you end up losing interest in the story. I believe that the subject could make for a good movie, this just isn’t it.

IMHO, this movie isn’t worth going to see in the theater. Wait for the video.

Then again, I hated “The Departed” and it won Best Picture last night……

You remind me of my best friend and his wife.....if they didn't like the movie my wife and I just have to see it, if they liked it we know it must have been pretty bad. :D

The Departed was a good movie.

You remind me of my best friend and his wife.....if they didn't like the movie my wife and I just have to see it, if they liked it we know it must have been pretty bad. :D

The Departed was a good movie.

that's pretty much how i feel. Most people like a movie then I know it sucks. If a lot of people hate it then I know it's good