[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exposed

Ramhock

Surfing TV Sun afternoon, go past MTV and there is an episode of Exposed, this is the show where someone's buddy is in the van, telling the primary contestant if their 2 choices for a date, is lying. This episode had 3 'men'. In the 20 seconds it took me to go by, I heard one question.

"Would it be a problem for you if I had only one ball?"

"No, I have dated someone, already, with one ball."

Sunday afternoon. :D

:doh: You all know of someone who only has one ball :D

Sorry my friends an I don't discuss "balls" :D

:clap: my thought as well. i mean, maybe i know a few guys with one ball. thankfully, they haven't felt the need to share that bit of info with me. :tup:

:D Maybe it just come up in the context of a regular conversation. Something like... "So I was bangin' my wife from behind last night, and she started moaning about how she loved the sound of my ball slapping against her ass." :D

:D Maybe it just come up in the context of a regular conversation. Something like... "So I was bangin' my wife from behind last night, and she started moaning about how she loved the sound of my ball slapping against her ass." :D

:tup:

So, they also tell there friends about how much there own wife likes it from behind because of the sound only one ball makes?

:tup: