[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dateline doing the Nigerian Scam right now

cliaz

Strictly out of curiousity, do you have kids?

i'm 19 and no i don't have kids

and i didn't mean that i like child molesters, i meant that i love seeing them get busted.

i know that my original post may have sounded a bit wrong, sorry for any confusion

i love the child molester ones. their reactions are priceless when they walk in the house and they're met with cameras right in their face :D

Don't take this the wrong way, but as the father of a 20 month old daughter I see nothing funny about Child Molesters at all

:stepsoffofsoapbox:

Carry on

i'm 19 and no i don't have kids

and i didn't mean that i like child molesters, i meant that i love seeing them get busted.

i know that my original post may have sounded a bit wrong, sorry for any confusion

No worries, I didn't mean it like that. The reason I asked, is because when I watch that show, I want to throw up in my mouth, and shortly thereafter, I want to track down every one of these c*cksuckers and kill them in the slowest, most painful way I can come up with. I honestly almost can't watch the show. That being said, I think I would have felt very different before having kids. That's why I was asking. No worries at all, and thanks for the response. :D

No worries, I didn't mean it like that. The reason I asked, is because when I watch that show, I want to throw up in my mouth, and shortly thereafter, I want to track down every one of these c*cksuckers and kill them in the slowest, most painful way I can come up with. I honestly almost can't watch the show. That being said, I think I would have felt very different before having kids. That's why I was asking. No worries at all, and thanks for the response. :D

i would feel the same way. There's a lot of sick people in the world and i'm sure that if i had kids, i would want to hunt down ever single child molester as well

wait a second....its a scam? :D

See. You're not the humorless prick everyone says you are.

:D

Edited by yo mama

I share the sentiment. I know before I had my son, I'd think of them as sick f'ers, but now I feel rage towards them. I know that if someone ever got to my son, there is no law, prison wall, or other force in this world that could keep me from single handedly destroying the person.