[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hockey thread

Front Row

It has been a few years since my Rangers have made the playoffs , because they have just... well suck ed....but... there are only 2 games left this yr. ; Montreal tonight and Pitt on Sun. playoff seeds Lets get it on!!

Hoping for a spot this yr. , ....preferably against the hated, boring and evil NJD. :D:tup:

Playoff hockey is the bombdiggety. :D

Edited by Front Row

It has been a few years since my Rangers have made the playoffs , because they have just... well suck ed....but... there are only 2 games left this yr. ; Montreal tonight and Pitt on Sun. playoff seeds Lets get it on!!

Hoping for a spot this yr. , ....preferably against the hated, boring and evil NJD. :D:doh:

Playoff hockey is the bombdiggety. :D

there's another Rangers fan here? :tup:

They only need one more point to clinch it, I got a feeling they're gonna get it tonight against Montreal

Hoping for a spot this yr. , ....preferably against the hated, boring and evil NJD. :D:doh:

Playoff hockey is the bombdiggety. :tup:

I'd be careful. You may get what you wish for. :D

Wow, they're playoff bound and now the "fans" are coming out of the closet. :D

Par for the course for Rangers fans. Devils fans would probably be the same if there were any of them. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Wow, they're playoff bound and now the "fans" are coming out of the closet. :tup:

Par for the course for Rangers fans. Devils fans would probably be the same if there were any of them. :D

Note: Go Pens !!!! :D:doh::D

Note: Rooting for the same team as Hugh One in anything is very strange. :D

Note: Go Pens !!!! :tup::D:doh:

Note: Rooting for the same team as Hugh One in anything is very strange. :D

I have to say, the Pens are the one team I would not want to face right now. If they can keep that youth on track during the playoff grind, they could be trouble.

wild wild wild... only made it t o 3 games this year but hockey in the state of hockey is always fun ...

I got tickets to all the home games in the first round. :D

Excuse me, but I have always been here, supporting the Devils through the good and the bad. However, unlike the Ranger fans, we are not obnoxious Megan Foxbags trying to draw attention to ourselves when our team plays 5 minutes of good hockey. :D

Note: The obnoxious Megan Foxbag comment was not directed at any rump ranger fans who frequent the huddle, as they represent the 0.001% of ranger fans who carry themselves with class. :tup:

Ahh, here you go: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=202888&hubname=nhl

Nice. The New York Rangers, All Class, All the Time.

Rangers classless? That article basically says that the league looked into the issue and found that there was nothing wrong. How about a player taking a hockey stick and swinging it like a baseball bat into another guys throat? Would that be considered classless?

Edited by justin

Rangers classless? That article basically says that the league looked into the issue and found that there was nothing wrong. How about a player taking a hockey stick and swinging it like a baseball bat into another guys throat? Would that be considered classless?

:D Colin Campbell pussies out of another situation, so it never happened. Good stuff. And why are you bringing the Simon incident up? Simon's a scumbag, he should have been suspended for life, but Campbell didn't have the stones for that, but what does that have to do with what the Rangers did? Or are you just trying to deflect the attention?

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Speaking of obnoxious doooshbags, anyone hear anything about Lundquist pushing a girl at the Coliseum, and then Rangers spitting on her as she skated past the bench?

kind of like that girl that was supposedly raped by the Duke lacrosse team right?

people make stuff up, who the hell would spit on a harmless girl anyways? especially in front of thousands of people

kind of like that girl that was supposedly raped by the Duke lacrosse team right?

people make stuff up, who the hell would spit on a harmless girl anyways? especially in front of thousands of people

Who cares, this isn't about truth, it's about starting a hockey related argument. :D