[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger...playing himself out of the Masters?

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am by no means a fan of Tiger. He is a lot like Peyton Manning. He is so good, and doesn't do stupid things that you can't not like him. However, I do root against him almost all the time. This is mainly media induced. I get sick and tired of the media sucking his dick on every shot. Yesterday when he was bogeying the ending holes, they just kept saying he will come up with a marvelous shot blah blah blah.

On that note, I wouldn't count him out until the cut tonight. I think the cut will be +10 the way the coarse is playing.

I am by no means a fan of Tiger. He is a lot like Peyton Manning. He is so good, and doesn't do stupid things that you can't not like him. However, I do root against him almost all the time. This is mainly media induced. I get sick and tired of the media sucking his dick on every shot. Yesterday when he was bogeying the ending holes, they just kept saying he will come up with a marvelous shot blah blah blah.

On that note, I wouldn't count him out until the cut tonight. I think the cut will be +10 the way the coarse is playing.

+1 on this post...how about the announcer that said he would take the lead between 5 and 12 today? they just love him.

+4 now just missed a putt.

The announces on Master's radio are blowing him too. I get sick of listening to it. Can't hardly enjoy the tournament.

Hopefully this afternoon on USA they will talk about the leaders and not Tiger.

I can't watch it because I am work but how many times did he miss a putt and go down to his knees with the look of "how did I miss a putt"??

note to Tiger - Everybody misses putts but you are the only one who grandstands on every miss like someone played a joke on you.

That is why i root against him!!

I can't watch it because I am work but how many times did he miss a putt and go down to his knees with the look of "how did I miss a putt"??

note to Tiger - Everybody misses putts but you are the only one who grandstands on every miss like someone played a joke on you.

But he is the GREAT TIGER WOODS so missing a shot is beneath him, don't you get it? Now start genuflecting before the ESPN Police put you away, you racist.

:nausea:

But he is the GREAT TIGER WOODS so missing a shot is beneath him, don't you get it? Now start genuflecting before the ESPN Police put you away, you racist.

:nausea:

racist? how am I racist. he is playing golf at the Masters - he is white!!

There is the difference between him and the other greats. Jack, Arnie, and the other old greats rarely if ever acted like they deserved to make every shot. Plus they were not black. Like Tiger...see below.

Racial Draft

yea, you're right. I've never seen another golfer cringe when he barely misses a putt. Tigers the only one who does that. :D

Tiger also just bogied another hole and is in BIG trouble on his next hole.

he saved himself with a long bogie put on the 12th (after putting his tee-shot on the par-3 in the water). He's now at +5 with the projected cut being +6.