[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would DMD do?

Big Country

What would DMD do?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would DMD do?

• Leave the ants alone and let Bill perish painfully
    • Live out life's passion and eradicate the ants
    • Puddy

I don't hate Bill Gates, but I wouldn't mind seeing him buried neck deep in sand, near a fire ant hill. Just for an hour or two. :D

Rockn's quote above would lead to a very difficult DMD decision if he were to happen upon the scene.

What would he do... leave the ants alone and let the man that brought him Vista perish, or live out his life's passion and eradicate the ants?

Not familiar w/the references but based on how you phrased that I would say that since killing those ants wouldn't kill all ants and be meaningless in the grand ant scale, and DMD being the logical person he is realizing that, he obviously would pull up a chair and watch.

Before I sat down in that chair I would cover all the ground in a mixture of salt peter and sugar, wait until the ground turned completely red with ants and then toss a match on it.

I'm still not very happy with my Vista experience. :D

Before I sat down in that chair I would cover all the ground in a mixture of salt peter and sugar, wait until the ground turned completely red with ants and then toss a match on it.

I'm still not very happy with my Vista experience. :D

You have a ton of company.

Wow MS released software that's a POS, there's something new eh?

Why did you decide on this masochistic purchase anyway?

You have a ton of company.

Wow MS released software that's a POS, there's something new eh?

Why did you decide on this masochistic purchase anyway?

Bought a new computer and it did not give me the option of XP.

Rockn's quote above would lead to a very difficult DMD decision if he were to happen upon the scene.

What would he do... leave the ants alone and let the man that brought him Vista perish, or live out his life's passion and eradicate the ants?

DMD would look to see if the ants or Gates were making any controversial political/religious statements, and then make anyone that was (or both) disappear.

I think it's funny that some people hate rich people. Odds are they only hate 'em because they want to be rich themselves. :D

I think the rancor towards Bill Gates has less to do with $$$ and more to do with bug-laden OS.