[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second Date

The D

The game went really well. Afterwords we went down to a local watering hole in Greektown and talked a bit but a few people from back in the day were there so I got sidetracked. She actually didn't seem to mind as she was just watching and listening to everything because these friends were from a distant past. Some guy tried to pick her up while I was four feet away so I came back and told him I wanted two shots of Jager and a glass of Merlot (no way this bar has Merlot). He looked at me funny so I asked him again so he thought I thought he was a waiter. He left and never came back with my booze.

I took her home (she doesn't live near me) and she asked me to come in. I did and then she left me alone for like 15 minutes. I thought she was either getting naked or looking for her handgun. She actually made me a fancy coffee drink and we just talked for a while. Then I said I had to go because I had to run by my brother's house and he was going to bed. We embraced, her rack felt nice.

I have talked with her a few times at work and briefly on the phone but I try to avoid the phone. I've made mistakes on the phone before. So tonight we are going to a house party with a bunch of her super fine friends. My only concern now is the temptation to put some salty mayo on one of her friends' back. If I get by this next test, I may just have me a girlfriend. Seems strange.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game went really well. Afterwords we went down to a local watering hole in Greektown and talked a bit but a few people from back in the day were there so I got sidetracked. She actually didn't seem to mind as she was just watching and listening to everything because these friends were from a distant past. Some guy tried to pick her up while I was four feet away so I came back and told him I wanted two shots of Jager and a glass of Merlot (no way this bar has Merlot). He looked at me funny so I asked him again so he thought I thought he was a waiter. He left and never came back with my booze.

I took her home (she doesn't live near me) and she asked me to come in. I did and then she left me alone for like 15 minutes. I thought she was either getting naked or looking for her handgun. She actually made me a fancy coffee drink and we just talked for a while. Then I said I had to go because I had to run by my brother's house and he was going to bed. We embraced, her rack felt nice.

I have talked with her a few times at work and briefly on the phone but I try to avoid the phone. I've made mistakes on the phone before. So tonight we are going to a house party with a bunch of her super fine friends. My only concern now is the temptation to put some salty mayo on one of her friends' back. If I get by this next test, I may just have me a girlfriend. Seems strange.

LOL, if you're still talking about putting "salty mayo" on her friends back then you still have a long way to go. :D

St Clair Shores which is the other side o town for me. In fact, I'd never been there until the other night.

Not too familar with that area but my initial though is rich, boater chick. Tough to please but fun to party with.

Not too familar with that area but my initial though is rich, boater chick. Tough to please but fun to party with.

Middle Class upbringing in Harrisville. When I first met her she mentioned that she lived just off Mack. I was like, wha? She just got out of college so she is still finding her way and lives with one of her friends over there. She's pretty smart and down to earth. If she wasn't smart or a little rich girl, I would have already nailed her. :D

There cannot be too many hotties runnin around Detroit.............

I've been all over and Detroit is better than most places. It's no NYC but the high concentration of hot black chicks makes up the difference. Suburbs have some nice variety and there are also a ton of hispanic and Arab chicks here. I like it.

Middle Class upbringing in Harrisville. When I first met her she mentioned that she lived just off Muck. I was like, wha? She just got out of college so she is still finding her way and lives with one of her friends over there. She's pretty smart and down to earth. If she wasn't smart or a little rich girl, I would have already nailed her. :D

:D