[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

interesting thing happened to the Amazon river

cliaz

It wasn't in the news at all in 2005 but did you all know it dried up? The river dropped 38 feet in 2005 because of the drought they had in the rain forest. hundreds of thousands of fish died.

What happened is the ocean got to warm down there and the coulds dumped all of their rain before hitting the mountains and covering the rain forest.

Global warming!!!!!

It wasn't in the news at all in 2005 but did you all know it dried up? The river dropped 38 feet in 2005 because of the drought they had in the rain forest. hundreds of thousands of fish died.

What happened is the ocean got to warm down there and the coulds dumped all of their rain before hitting the mountains and covering the rain forest.

Global warming!!!!!

Yukon ... did you get Cliaz's password?

So where did all that water go? Did they happen to look up stream to see if a bunch of beavers built a dam?

nah. what happened was in the atlantic the water was too warm for it to form clouds that could hold on to their moister. What happened is instead of the clouds drifting over to the andeas and dumping their water into the amazon they just dumped it all over the water. So in 2005 they didn't receive any rain.

They said that this will happen again and again as the oceans heat up.

its all happening for a reason.....

Yea. Us dumping millions of tons of carbon into our air.

Did you know a 60 watt light bulb left on for 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for a year produces 1800 lbs of carbon?

Yea. Us dumping millions of tons of carbon into our air.

Did you know a 60 watt light bulb left on for 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for a year produces 1800 lbs of carbon?

no no there is a master plan.... dont need to worry about it, it will work out in the end.

well then i commend you on your switch to 100% candle-lighting for your home. :D

Hey i'm a red blooded american. I waste with the best of them. I just found it interesting that 60 watts could do that. Image what I can do when i put 100 watt bulbs in my recess lighting in my house!!!!

What happened during the rainy season of 2006?

Good question. As it turns out the rain was there but lower than normal. Dr. Spiegel of the National Institute of Atmospheric Anomalies (NIAA) conducted a controlled experiment and very scary results came of it. As it turns out an alien space craft crashed on the moon during the fake lunar landing. NASA realizing that the world would know they were faking the landings sent up a killer robot named “Number 5”. Number 5 was hit by lightning and short circuited but no one knew about this right away. He flew to the moon and captured the alien space craft and brought it back down to earth.

When NASA attempted to put him back in storage he fled to Hollywood and made two movies (one with Steve Gutenberg). Now that the alien space craft was in control of the US government the fake moon landings could proceed to be filmed. But there was another problem. The boys from Brazil finally managed to clone Hitler and there were hundreds of thousands of Hitlers running amuck down there.

So the Secretary of Agriculture for the US went to Africa to find a German that would be better at producing milk. He brought the German (who no one knows his real name) to Brazil and breeds him with one of the Hitler clones. The resulting child brought forth the massive invasion force that has enslaved the entire fast food industry today. These children are known as Mexicans.

Once President Bush realized that we were the cause of all of this misery in trying to order a #5 large with a coke but getting a kids meal he commissioned an elite air force unit to do a covert operation to wipe out the Mexicans and restore order to the Americans. This operation is known as “Mash potatoes & Corn Bread”.

All was not successful in eliminating the Mexican. Many Air Force air men were killed trying to bend the perfect taco shell only to have it snap back in their face and slit their throats. Though most Conspiracy Theorist believe this a cover up to the truth, a deep dark ploy…

…All toilet in Mexico empty out in Texas. The few surviving members of the air force team fled south and dug in deep in the Amazon rain forest. There they began to mate with the wild life. One Air Force Special Commando named Riley Spain found out that he really loved banging this local dudes sheep so he stole a black sheep and fled to back to the states to high up in the mountains.

His best friend Captain Cupcake left the jungle and went to the beaches of Brazil looking for a cup of cold ice. He stumbled across a cable running out of the ocean and into the jungle. Curious he followed it deep into the heart of the rain forest only to discover ancient ruins that depicted an Ancient Mayan king named Natumawa. He went by Nat for short. In this ancient story Nat is riding his donkey down a mountain path when he comes up to a giant lever that sticks out of the earth. The Mayan gods had told him that if the lever is pulled the world would end. Many years passed and Nat would ride his donkey faster and faster down the hill until one day he lost control of the donkey and headed right for the lever. In a final attempt to regain control Nat fell over the cliff and died.

The moral of the story is Better Nat than Lever.

Edited by cliaz

i have an answer.

we need to build gigantic ocean barges that house wind farms. then get smart, lucky, guys to drive them around where it is windy. use the power to generate hydrogen and oxygen from the sea water. release the oxygen into the atmosphere to counteract the co2 and save the hydrogen for fuel.

got it, f00cktards. :D

i have an answer.

we need to build gigantic ocean barges that house wind farms. then get smart, lucky, guys to drive them around where it is windy. use the power to generate hydrogen and oxygen from the sea water. release the oxygen into the atmosphere to counteract the co2 and save the hydrogen for fuel.

got it, f00cktards. :D

I can't tell if you were serious on not. :D

Good question. As it turns out the rain was there but lower than normal. Dr. Spiegel of the National Institute of Atmospheric Anomalies (NIAA) conducted a controlled experiment and very scary results came of it. As it turns out an alien space craft crashed on the moon during the fake lunar landing. NASA realizing that the world would know they were faking the landings sent up a killer robot named “Number 5”. Number 5 was hit by lightning and short circuited but no one knew about this right away. He flew to the moon and captured the alien space craft and brought it back down to earth.

When NASA attempted to put him back in storage he fled to Hollywood and made two movies (one with Steve Gutenberg). Now that the alien space craft was in control of the US government the fake moon landings could proceed to be filmed. But there was another problem. The boys from Brazil finally managed to clone Hitler and there were hundreds of thousands of Hitlers running amuck down there.

So the Secretary of Agriculture for the US went to Africa to find a German that would be better at producing milk. He brought the German (who no one knows his real name) to Brazil and breeds him with one of the Hitler clones. The resulting child brought forth the massive invasion force that has enslaved the entire fast food industry today. These children are known as Mexicans.

Once President Bush realized that we were the cause of all of this misery in trying to order a #5 large with a coke but getting a kids meal he commissioned an elite air force unit to do a covert operation to wipe out the Mexicans and restore order to the Americans. This operation is known as “Mash potatoes & Corn Bread”.

All was not successful in eliminating the Mexican. Many Air Force air men were killed trying to bend the perfect taco shell only to have it snap back in their face and slit their throats. Though most Conspiracy Theorist believe this a cover up to the truth, a deep dark ploy…

…All toilet in Mexico empty out in Texas. The few surviving members of the air force team fled south and dug in deep in the Amazon rain forest. There they began to mate with the wild life. One Air Force Special Commando named Riley Spain found out that he really loved banging this local dudes sheep so he stole a black sheep and fled to back to the states to high up in the mountains.

His best friend Captain Cupcake left the jungle and went to the beaches of Brazil looking for a cup of cold ice. He stumbled across a cable running out of the ocean and into the jungle. Curious he followed it deep into the heart of the rain forest only to discover ancient ruins that depicted an Ancient Mayan king named Natumawa. He went by Nat for short. In this ancient story Nat is riding his donkey down a mountain path when he comes up to a giant lever that sticks out of the earth. The Mayan gods had told him that if the lever is pulled the world would end. Many years passed and Nat would ride his donkey faster and faster down the hill until one day he lost control of the donkey and headed right for the lever. In a final attempt to regain control Nat fell over the cliff and died.

The moral of the story is Better Nat than Lever.

:D

i have an answer.

How about...we plant more trees? That would counteract the CO2...no?

Hey i'm a red blooded american. I waste with the best of them. I just found it interesting that 60 watts could do that. Image what I can do when i put 100 watt bulbs up my arss and crawl around on all fours.

fixed :D

yes im serious and we should do both. :D

Simply releasing O2 into the atmosphere will do absolutely nothing to counteract CO2. The only benefit will be the presence of more Oxygen.

Trees and plants help the situation by actually using the CO2 with water and sunlight to produce sugars and oxygen (by-product of the plant food making process).

The dams explain why Californians are sucking all the rivers dry to live in the desert, but they claim to be environmentalists by making laws to control auto emissions or some other BS. Hypocrite, thy name is Kalifornia.