[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Mock Draft

Menudo

1. OAK - Jamarcus Russell (QB - LSU)

2. TB (From DET) - Calvin Johnson (WR - Georgia Tech)

3. CLE - Brady Quinn (QB - Notre Dame)

4. DET (From TB) - Gaines Adams (DE - Clemson)

5. ARI - Joe Thomas (OT - Wisconsin)

6. BUF (From WAS) - Adrian Peterson (RB - Oklahoma)

7. MIN - Amobi Okoye (DT - Louisville)

8. ATL - LaRon Landry (S - LSU)

9. MIA - Jamaal Anderson (DE - Arkansas)

10. HOU - Levi Brown (OT - Penn State)

11. SF - Patrick Willis (ILB - Ole Miss)

12. WAS (From BUF) - Leon Hall (CB - Michigan)

13. STL - Alan Branch (DT - Michigan)

14. CAR - Adam Carriker (DE - Nebraska)

15. PIT - Jarvis Moss (DE - Florida)

16. GB - Marshawn Lynch (RB - California)

17. JAX - Reggie Nelson (S - Florida)

18. CIN - Darrelle Revis (CB - Pittsburgh)

19. TEN - Ted Ginn Jr. (WR - Ohio State)

20. NYG - Paul Posluszny (ILB - Penn State)

21. DEN - Joe Staley (OT - Central Michigan)

22. DAL - Dwayne Bowe (WR - LSU)

23. KC - Aaron Ross (CB - Texas)

24. NE - Brandon Meriweather (S - Miami)

25. NYJ - Chris Houston (CB - Arkansas)

26. PHI - Michael Griffin (S - Texas)

27. NOS - Greg Olsen (TE - Miami)

28. NE - David Harris (ILB - Michigan)

29. BAL - Tony Ugoh (OT - Arkansas)

30. SD - Anthony Gonzalez (WR - Ohio State)

31. CHI - Dwayne Jarrett (WR - USC)

32. IND - Lawrence Timmons (OLB - Florida State)

Titans will go WR or CB. I hope its not Ginn. If its a WR I would rather have Meacham. But CB Aaron Ross wouldnt hurt my feelings either since this is a wr heavy draft...

For some reason, I just see Ginn going to the Titans. I'm not sure why that is, but, everytime I do a mock, he seems to fit there. Ginn does have a lot of talent, but, I think he is a headcase. Two years ago against Penn State, he was taking punt returns immediately out of bounds and showed no heart in their loss. I've marked him as a bust ever since.

I just don't see the Bills trading to move up to 6th

Would you be opposed to it, or, you just don't see it happening. I, for one, think it would be a great move for them. I think someone is going to move up to #6 to take Peterson if he is there, the Bills seemed like the most likely candidate.

I just don't see the Bills trading to move up to 6th

It's no secret that Buffalo is in need of a RB, unless you are happy having A-Train as the man. AP will NOT be there at 12. If he can be had at 6, why not go get him? Who else is left in the FA market? Chris Brown? They're not gonna trade a 1 for Turner so this would make sense.

Now, if they get Turner from SD on draft day and spend a 2 on it, I agree...no need to move up.

Would you be opposed to it, or, you just don't see it happening. I, for one, think it would be a great move for them. I think someone is going to move up to #6 to take Peterson if he is there, the Bills seemed like the most likely candidate.

It would depend on what they have to give up. If they can move up without losing too much, i think it would be great. On the other hand, i still don't see it happening

It's no secret that Buffalo is in need of a RB, unless you are happy having A-Train as the man. AP will NOT be there at 12. If he can be had at 6, why not go get him? Who else is left in the FA market? Chris Brown? They're not gonna trade a 1 for Turner so this would make sense.

Now, if they get Turner from SD on draft day and spend a 2 on it, I agree...no need to move up.

I have a feeling they'll take a LB in the first, then a RB in the 2nd or 3rd and go with a RBBC

I have a feeling they'll take a LB in the first, then a RB in the 2nd or 3rd and go with a RBBC

I hear what you're saying, but I was recently admonished for failing to realize that they spent so much on their O-Line this off season. I wrote: "First fix the line, then get the runner." The line is apparently fixed...for RBBC?

For some reason, I just see Ginn going to the Titans. I'm not sure why that is, but, everytime I do a mock, he seems to fit there. Ginn does have a lot of talent, but, I think he is a headcase. Two years ago against Penn State, he was taking punt returns immediately out of bounds and showed no heart in their loss. I've marked him as a bust ever since.

I also remember that game and have made similar comments around here as Ginn is often tagged for the Panthers at #14 and I really hope they don't select him. I think he has may be OK, but do not think he will live up to his promise, especially with the 14th pick.

I would like to see the Panthers wind up with Nelson at #14 as he still has room to improve and can learn from Minter in his last season.... We need a playmaker in the secondary and hope we go that direction instead of the kid from Nebraska. The Panthers seem to like Nebraska players as we have a few of them in Rucker and Minter, but Safety is the biggest position of need and Nelson can fill hole and become an immediate starter for us.

I hear what you're saying, but I was recently admonished for failing to realize that they spent so much on their O-Line this off season. I wrote: "First fix the line, then get the runner." The line is apparently fixed...for RBBC?

well if they don't get Turner (which it looks like they won't) or another starting RB through free agency (possible, but not likely), what other choice do they have? I haven't heard anything about them trading for a RB, but i guess it could happen

No way Bowe will be taken at 22 before jarrett. JJ is in love with Jarrett. Ive heard he may try and trade up with Cin to get him in front of Tenn.

Just what Dallas needs, a super-talented WR who takes way too many plays off. Oh, wait, don't they already have one? :D

No way Bowe will be taken at 22 before jarrett. JJ is in love with Jarrett. Ive heard he may try and trade up with Cin to get him in front of Tenn.

See, that is where the inside information helps. I had no ideal of JJ's love for Jarrett.

A lot of people have the Steelers taking Revis, but, I've heard Tomlin expressing his man-love for Ike Taylor ever since he took the job, which makes me think they won't go CB.

Inside, homer info. is key....

Widely held theory is that the Pack will draft Lynch, mostly by lining up need and value on the board. Certainly makes sense. I just have a feeling, however, that he won't be drafted by GB (assuming he's still available). The depth at RB means that someone - Pittman, Irons - will likely available in the second. I see our first rounder going on Alan Branch, Reggie Nelson or Greg Olsen. Second rounder on Pittman (hopefully) or Irons. Third rounder for some secondary help.

I also think that Randy Moss gets traded on draft, maybe for a 4th rounder.

No way do they take a DT. They already have 2 Pro Bowl DT's, Kevin and Pat Williams.

:D You are probably right. I just went with value there, and made a blunder.