[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

good night oil stocks

dmarc117

Hey Gramps...please show me where any lib made any comments on the legislation. I will give you plenty of time. I know you are senile.

Keep digging your hole. You're doing a fine job! :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to show me a lib comment or not? I guess not.

Your not worth the wear and tear on my fingertips. GB.....and that's NOT God Bless.

:D:tup:

taxes are the answer for everything!!

:D

How about fewer taxes, more spending, then slightly lower temporary taxes, followed by more increased spending, and then less spending some undetermined time in the future?

realizing this is a political forum--but has anyone noticed an energy stock called Entergy--I bought it when it was Gulf States Utilities and I'm wondering why it is still going to highs and what the hell to do with the shares?

You could invade a middle eastern country of your choice.

You wanna know why DemOnKrAPS are Hyenas?

Click here-An 8th grade math question.

Isn't it sad that they have resorted to campaigning to our children...maybe children understand them? This was on our local news radio station. This was a question asked on a Public School test...given to every student in the parish. Amazing.

If the question is supposed to "hypothetical" then why not say Republicans, Democrats, and Independents instead of John Edwards, Klinton, Obsama, and Undecided? Thoughts?

Edited by SuperBalla

You wanna know why DemOnKrAPS are Hyenas?

Click here-An 8th grade math question.

Isn't it sad that they have resorted to campaigning to our children...maybe children understand them? This was on our local news radio station. This was a question asked on a Public School test...given to every student in the parish. Amazing.

If the question is supposed to "hypothetical" then why not say Republicans, Democrats, and Independents instead of John Edwards, Klinton, Obsama, and Undecided? Thoughts?

um not real ??? if it is the teacher should be Sega! canned for such poor test questions...

Hey Gramps...please show me where any lib made any comments on the legislation. I will give you plenty of time. I know you are senile.

Go ahead and quote your insightful analysis from this thread, and I'll respond to it. I'll wait.

Just find the part where you or anyone else made any type of point in this thread, and quote it for me. I will take your intelligent commentary into consideration and form a thoughtful response.

Ok. Go.

um not real ??? if it is the teacher should be Sega! canned for such poor test questions...

It was reported on our news radio...the conservative DJ was going off as the lib DJ crawfished around. This was terrible judgment...IMO.

Edited by SuperBalla

realizing this is a political forum--but has anyone noticed an energy stock called Entergy--I bought it when it was Gulf States Utilities and I'm wondering why it is still going to highs and what the hell to do with the shares?

I liked the Ents in Lord of the Rings. Does burning them give energy?