[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why are you up

nuke'em ttg

Poker After Dark will be on in a few minutes.... I'll be back after it is over.

:tup:

:D We only get the Directors Cut at the end of the week. :D

I think the locals around here feel too much poker on TV is a ticket straight to the debbil.

:D We only get the Directors Cut at the end of the week. :D

I think the locals around here feel too much poker on TV is a ticket straight to the debbil.

Well that has to suck. Get it Tues-Sat. It is on so early out here that I doubt many actually watch it. :tup:

You need to tell those people that watching all those infomercials is what will send you to the debbil...not poker.

I've never paid attention to this, but when does the action normally start on here? I can't tell since the clock on the posts seems like its set in India or something - no relation to my reality at all. I get up at 5am in L.A., but don't get to work until 7:30am (long drive) and don't have time in the morning to check in.

So its already 10:30-11am EST when I can first post. What do you guys consider early, 5am EST? I guess I'd have to stay up until 2am here to impress you with an 'early post' then...

edit: to wit, it says '4:15pm' on this one. Its only 9:15am here. in PST-land...

Edited by Coffeeman

Aweright.......Welcome to the Weekend..... :D .....Twiley you're down one already... :D

Says who...I had 2 martinis at lunch and there's a 12 pack of beer in the fridge here at the office.

Young padawan, you have so much to learn. :tup:

Says who...I had 2 martinis at lunch and there's a 12 pack of beer in the fridge here at the office.

Young padawan, you have so much to learn. :D

the bottom half of the 5th did 3 drinks........i'm out........ :D