[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Lights Fans

Big Country

And, per the Yahoo article, it has been picked up for a full season next year, not just the 6-episode order it previously received.

It's about time the execs realized "The Real Wedding Crashers" crap is not what the public wants to see. :D

They need to bring back Black Donnelly's too.

Edited by twiley

It's about time the execs realized "The Real Wedding Crashers" crap is not what the public wants to see. :D

They need to bring back Black Donnelly's too.

:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you watch network television made for braindead flyover country neck soccer moms, you don't deserve to vote, drive a car, breed or go outdoors.

Think about it... you could watch things that H8 likes to watch and turn out happy and well adjusted just like him :D

if you're not watching this show, you don't deserve to live.

Its not that good. Its dawson's creek on the grid iron, but its football and therefore addicting. Some likable characters though. I wonder who in season one was supposed to graduate and how they handle it. Riggins would be my biggest concern. He had enough big games where you would have to expect him to get interest somewhere. Maybe he goes to the school that the coach went to.

Riggins' neighbor is Hawt!

Edited by Duchess Jack

This is good news. This show is one of the better shows on network tv. I've never watched Dawson's Creek, so I can't compare. But I think there is good character development and the football aspect does indeed create addiction.

In the last scene, the team was in the team meeting room talking about next season, it did not appear that there were many seniors. It's also looked like Street would be getting a promotion. You gotta think that if Coach goes to the university, that Mac is his likely replacement.

Its not that good. Its dawson's creek on the grid iron, but its football and therefore addicting. Some likable characters though. I wonder who in season one was supposed to graduate and how they handle it. Riggins would be my biggest concern. He had enough big games where you would have to expect him to get interest somewhere. Maybe he goes to the school that the coach went to.

Riggins' neighbor is Hawt!

I guess you're assuming we've actually seen Dawson's Creek? Hand over the man card. :D