[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey winos

Rebellab

Wine Shippers called me and I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They don't have very many wines on their website, but Peter L. told me that they have many more. They also garuntee their wines. If they select 6 wines for you, and you don't like one of them they will replace it with another. He wants to send me 6 for $120 delievered to the my house with no other obligation.

Honestly, seems like a rip-off. I'm basing this on seeing a village level White Burgundy from a non-prestigious area going for $35 and CA Zin that should cost about $15 going for $33.

Considering the mail order wine business is insanely competitive, this makes no sense at all.

Wine Shippers called me and I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They don't have very many wines on their website, but Peter L. told me that they have many more. They also garuntee their wines. If they select 6 wines for you, and you don't like one of them they will replace it with another. He wants to send me 6 for $120 delievered to the my house with no other obligation.

I know it costs more to have wines shipped but there are so many good even great wines you can get for easily under $20 it's IMO a rip-off to do so.

Hell Boones Farm is still only about $2.98. :D

I know it costs more to have wines shipped but there are so many good even great wines you can get for easily under $20 it's IMO a rip-off to do so.

Hell Boones Farm is still only about $2.98. :D

I'll bet you that you can get it for cheaper then 2.98....oh wait nevermind :D