[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the backpedaling begins

dmarc117

Following the U.S. Senate's vote today on a global warming measure (see today's AP article: Senate Defeats Climate Change Measure,) it is an opportune time to examine the recent and quite remarkable momentum shift taking place in climate science. Many former believers in catastrophic man-made global warming have recently reversed themselves and are now climate skeptics. The names included below are just a sampling of the prominent scientists who have spoken out recently to oppose former Vice President Al Gore, the United Nations, and the media driven “consensus” on man-made global warming.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?Fus...n_id=&Issue_id=

:D

it is cooler than normal here in cincy today. should i be worried?

Global cooling is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a movie that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

____Insert hot political topic here___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a __Insert communication method here___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

I think your on to something Tim.

____Iraq will attack the USA___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a __Power Point presentation___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

You know.. the reason I don't post here in the WU is because you have the constant annoying battle between the right-wing douchebags and the liberal tree huggers. I consider myself not conservative or liberal, but something that few people seem to be these days, intelligent and logical. I refuse to let things that mommy and daddy shoved down my throat growing up cloud my vision on how things are in the real world today.

That being said, you morons who think that big industry and every day polution, by us, are not changing the Earth's climate are just plain stupid. I like and respect most of you. I troll on here a lot. I read what is going on, and I won't name names. But come on... Do you jackasses really think that we are not contributing to the growing evidence that the world is trying to heal itself and purge us, if need be, in the process?

It is because of narrow-minded fools like you that we will not deviate from this course. We will continue to slowly destroy our existance and in the end when we are all gone and our great grandchilren are being wiped out by natural catastrophies, disease and lack of resourses, people like you will wake up and say, "Maybe there was an issue after all." Well guess what you simple-minded dolt, it will be too late.

You know.. the reason I don't post here in the WU is because you have the constant annoying battle between the right-wing douchebags and the liberal tree huggers. I consider myself not conservative or liberal, but something that few people seem to be these days, intelligent and logical. I refuse to let things that mommy and daddy shoved down my throat growing up cloud my vision on how things are in the real world today.

That being said, you morons who think that big industry and every day polution, by us, are not changing the Earth's climate are just plain stupid. I like and respect most of you. I troll on here a lot. I read what is going on, and I won't name names. But come on... Do you jackasses really think that we are not contributing to the growing evidence that the world is trying to heal itself and purge us, if need be, in the process?

It is because of narrow-minded fools like you that we will not deviate from this course. We will continue to slowly destroy our existance and in the end when we are all gone and our great grandchilren are being wiped out by natural catastrophies, disease and lack of resourses, people like you will wake up and say, "Maybe there was an issue after all." Well guess what you simple-minded dolt, it will be too late.

I feel ashamed.... :D

____Iraq will attack the USA___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a __Power Point presentation___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

I had it set up in a Microsoft Word doc and simply used Edit - Replace. You're onto me. :D

next up, on When Lurkers Attack......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgnJ1UrYgv8

Dont bother. These people hate our species and want to see it eradicated from the earth. :D

I agree(but not so meanly) :D . I think it is just common sense that our pollution is hurting us. I am not saying it is as bad as Gore claims as I do feel some of what he speaks of is just the Earths cycle. but putting burned fuel smoke into our air HAS to be bad for us(and even worse to the planet).

Edited by Doc Holliday

____Illegal Mexicans are stealing American jobs___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a __plan for a giant border fence___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

____Bees Dissapearing___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a _romantic commedy starring Dave Chapelle___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

I love Mad Libs. :D

____Smartasses on the innernets___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a ___forum called the tailgate___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

____Smartasses on the innernets___ is a reality. We should pour billions of dollars into it and make a ___forum called the tailgate___ that stretches the truth and tries to scare everyone into believing it.

Captain Kirk is resembling his current self, more than the in-shape 60's one... :D

Edited by cre8tiff