[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade?

would you do this trade in a 12 team dynasty

I send Larry Fitzgerald , Antonio Gates ,Jerious Norwood & rd 3 vet pick 3.1 this year

I get Torry Holt , Brady Quinn , Chester Taylor and LJ Smith and rd 2 rookie pick in 2008

my rosters currently are

QB - Brett Favre

RB - Jurious Norwood , Fred Taylor and Adrian Peterson (min)

WR- Larry Fitzgerald , Greg Jennings , Anthony Gonzalez, Rod Smith , Joey Jurivicius

TE - Antonio Gates

I dont like the idea but what do you guys think?

Edited by jetsman2806

would you do this trade in a 12 team dynasty

I send Larry Fitzgerald , Antonio Gates ,Jerious Norwood & rd 3 vet pick 3.1 this year

I get Torry Holt , Brady Quinn , Chester Taylor and LJ Smith and rd 2 rookie pick in 2008

my rosters currently are

QB - Brett Favre

RB - Jurious Norwood , Fred Taylor and Adrian Peterson (min)

WR- Larry Fitzgerald , Greg Jennings , Anthony Gonzalez, Rod Smith , Joey Jurivicius

TE - Antonio Gates

I dont like the idea but what do you guys think?

I dont think I would pull the trigger on this one esp. being a dynasty league. Fitz has more upside than Holt does in the next few years. However it would help your RB's and I think Quinn will be a good QB in a few years.

No, you're not improving anywhere except maybe QB if Quinn ends up being good.

Fitz is younger then Holt and close to him points wise.

Gates is better then Smith.

Norwood can be a good/great RB while Taylor will be backing up Peterson.

Quinn is still an unknow and in a 12 team league a QB shouldn't be that hard to get.

You may get a good rookie in 08 but who knows.

I say without a doubt no.

No, you're not improving anywhere except maybe QB if Quinn ends up being good.

Fitz is younger then Holt and close to him points wise.

Gates is better then Smith.

Norwood can be a good/great RB while Taylor will be backing up Peterson.

Quinn is still an unknow and in a 12 team league a QB shouldn't be that hard to get.

You may get a good rookie in 08 but who knows.

I say without a doubt no.

You've already made your decision, which IMO is the correct one, but this analysis by timmy seems spot on.

......however I would have loved to be the guy trading with you on that one. Those are the kinds of things I dream of............

i probably wouldnt be completely sold on it, but torry still has a couple years lef with trade value too (only WR to be top 6 since 2001), and chester also HANDCUFFS the somewhat injury prone rookie, and that puts him at higher value than jerious to me...but i mean quinn should be solid in 2 years when favre finally retires too, so i dunno. id give it serious consideration though.

No - you are giving up both Holt AND Gates, thereby breaking the rule "don't trade the best player in any trade you do" and the two best players in this trade ARE Gates and Holt. Fitz is solid, to be sure but ranks no better than even with Holt and I doubt you'll find many people who in a mandatory TE league would trade Gates one on one for any non-RB in the league, even Fitz.

If you're dynasty, there's more of your roster to be seen, or you are still stocking up and more RBss are out there. Stand pat on Favre for this season and restock elsewhere.