[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i have officially spent too much time reading these forums

gerry.harris

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait until you start using huddleisms in every day speach. :D

"hugh" always gets me with the spell check in the real world.

If you see a pic of me, you will remember me, I look just like everyone thanks. Average middle aged black guy.

I thought that was Az?

Jerry vs gerry ...ii knew a few women who spelled gerry with a g

But if you are all man you will enjoy ghey week around here ...PD when is ghey week again ?

It is not pronounced Jerry, it is pronounced Gary. That is also my dad's name and that is how his parents spelled it so that is how he spelled it for me. Don't know why they spelled it that way, but is is prnoinced Gary. And i do not go by that name anyways, I go by my middle name.

It is not pronounced Jerry, it is pronounced Gary. That is also my dad's name and that is how his parents spelled it so that is how he spelled it for me. Don't know why they spelled it that way, but is is prnoinced Gary. And i do not go by that name anyways, I go by my middle name.

Wasn't Gerry Harris the name of a guy in 'Remember The Titans' - The Rev's real name was Jerry Harris.