[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tennessee RBs

MERLINS

I am hoping for Chris Henry to take the snaps as I think he has a chance to exceed expectations. Has anyone heard how this is shaking up out there. I know Lendwhale White and Chris Brown will bein the mix, but who is the frontrunner?

Thanks

I am hoping for Chris Henry to take the snaps as I think he has a chance to exceed expectations. Has anyone heard how this is shaking up out there. I know Lendwhale White and Chris Brown will bein the mix, but who is the frontrunner?

Thanks

Lenwhale looks like Marlon Brando in his later years. Chris Henry has not impressed. Chrissy Brown is just getting back in the fold so she hasnt had time to get injured yet. This is a wide open race at this point.

Why bring Chris Brown back? Well, because he is going to be the starting RB for the Titans that's why. Until he gets hurt that is and then it'll be a RBBC.

I'm thinking Brown might surprise people this year. He tried the FA market and no one wanted him. He should realize by now that he has to put up good numbers this year if he wants to stay in the league. Maybe he'll be more willing to fight through some of those injuries, although his running style doesn't help that. He's certainly got the talent to be a starting RB in the NFL.

Lendale White will rack up some serious yards if the Titans can somehow manage to have their offense play downhill every Sunday.

Other than that, his biggest threat to opposing teams is that he might break into the opposing locker room and empty the courtesy bowls of M&Ms that are left out for the sports reporters :D

I'm thinking Brown might surprise people this year. He tried the FA market and no one wanted him. He should realize by now that he has to put up good numbers this year if he wants to stay in the league. Maybe he'll be more willing to fight through some of those injuries, although his running style doesn't help that. He's certainly got the talent to be a starting RB in the NFL.

Question...are you a Brown owner? Methinks there's the reason for your optimism. :D

Other than Vince Young, is there a definite at any position on the offensive side of the ball in Nashville?

The coordinators and coaches.