[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know it's early, but.......

Hat Trick

I'm gonna be gone for the next 10 days on a trip to Florida with the family. Thought I'd wish everyone a Happy and Safe 4th!!!!

:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap:

Oh and if you dont see me around after the 9th, start looking for new owners for my leagues :D

I'm gonna be gone for the next 10 days on a trip to Florida with the family. Thought I'd wish everyone a Happy and Safe 4th!!!!

:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap:

Oh and if you dont see me around after the 9th, start looking for new owners for my leagues :D

why you coming to florida in the summer?

Well it was either NJ or Florida. My wife and kids love water and the sun, pretty easy decision really. ROAD TRIP!

I've got a trip to Miami coming up. We will be leaving on the 20th and driving the 20+ hours from Pennsylvania to Miami (My wife doesn't like to fly). It is going to be me, my 6 month old son, and my Mom. We are giving ourselves plenty of time, as I don't have to be there until Sunday. Then we will spend a week at the Doral Resort and Spa, and head back Saturday morning, arriving in PA on Sunday night.

It will be an interesting trip to say the least. It is actually a work thing, but, I don't have much work commitment to make, so, I figured we'd make a vacation out of it.

Have fun on your trip Hat Trick !!!! :D

Have fun Hat!! And who knows maybe I'll see you down there. :D

the jersey shore has just about as much heat and humidity as florida does but lacks the threat of huricanes and alligators biting your ass

oh and have fun!

Edited by keggerz