[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have to login each time I come to the huddle

chiefjay

I now have to login each time I come to the huddle which is a lot of course. I have the box checked also that says remember me.

Anybody know why this is all of a sudden? Something to do with my huddle membership not being paid yet?

Thanks, CJ

It likely has to do with your cookie settings. When you say "each time I come to the huddle..." are you referring to the site login or the forums login? Or both?

It likely has to do with your cookie settings. When you say "each time I come to the huddle..." are you referring to the site login or the forums login? Or both?

Happens to me as well, but only on the message board side. And I don't delet my cookies all the time., so it can't be that issue. At least for me. I do use firefox, so maybe it has something to do with that.

Edited by Chief Dick
Happens to me as well, but only on the message board side. And I don't delet my cookies all the time., so it can't be that issue. At least for me. I do use firefox, so maybe it has something to do with that.

i am using FF with no issues at all

Same here and have to log on to the boards in IE (work) and Firefox (homr)

Is this issue related to your forum login, or your premium content login on the main site?

Forum login for me as well. It refuses to remember for some reason. I have been having problems with my internet service which results in me being kicked offline alot. Everytime I am kicked offline I have to log back in to the boards.

For those experiencing the "remembering" problem here on the forums, make sure your browser is set to accept cookies from thehuddle.com. You may even need to specify forums.thehuddle.com. Beyond that I'm not sure what would be causing the problem.

For those experiencing the "remembering" problem here on the forums, make sure your browser is set to accept cookies from thehuddle.com. You may even need to specify forums.thehuddle.com. Beyond that I'm not sure what would be causing the problem.

I noticed the issue as well, and just wasn't caring enough to complain.

This started happening the day of the site upgrade/appearence change. Same browser, same settings, all of a sudden the log-in wasn't holding.

Okay everyone - I did some poking around in the new board settings and found some new ones related to cookie setting. I believe the issue should be resolved now.