[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad vs. Houshmanzadeh

million $ question, CHAD OR HOUSH?

im wondering who to take this year? i always try to get at least one Bengal, love that offense...

is HOUSH just a better WR now? i know chad can throw up some 200 yard 3 TD games, but Hous is solid, and i can get him 2-3 rounds later.

who would you take?

If you are asking who you would rather have between CJ and Housh, I would clearly say Chad Johnson. Him and Steve Smith are my favorite WRs this year.

However, I wouldn't be afraid of taking both if the value is right. It's not like you have to decide between the two. I wouldn't be afraid to take CJ in the 2nd round after the top RBs are gone and I think I would take Housh as early as the 4th round--possibly even late 3rd.

Edited by 49erAddict-08

I think it would be smart to grab a rusher like Travis Henry in the second instead of Chad and then get TJ in the 3rd or 4th. Last year TJ had the most recs and tied with Henry for the most rec. tds.(9) WIth Henry out for 9 weeks, TJ will benefit even more from Chad drawing attention to himself by calling out opposing CBs and putting names on his locker of who "can't stop 85."

IMO- this all depends on what spot you draft from, I see CJ going in the top 20-25 picks, if you draft in the 6th-12th you will miss him or take him too early with pick 2.1(13) through 2.7(19) or by taking him with your first round pick. So if you are in the 6-12 spot and you must have your Bengal, now you are looking at maybe taking Housh too early as well. I do not see him staying on the board past 4.2(38) overall and i think taking him before 3.8(32) is too high for him.

With all this said: if you pick in the 1-5.....you could land CJ at a fair value.

if you pick in the 9-12....you could land Housh at a fair value.

if you are in the 6,7,8....you will take either player in rounds earlier than they should go

Long story short..........don't draft a Bengal just to have a Bengal.......draft to build a Championship team by taking the best value/team need on the board when it's your pick...... :D

I can't understand why you'd pay extra for the same production. CJ and TJ will have about the same yardage and TD's, but CJ will cost allot more. Why would you pay that? Except for two monster games, CJ had a pretty bad year last year. It's great to win those two weeks, but what about the rest of the season from a guy that's supposed to be your #1 WR? Take TJ at a cheaper price and use the extra pick/cash to improve your roster elsewhere.