[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belmont Park Race # 5

Disfunction Junction

I scored some nice winners yesterday at the track. I collected 320.00 on a trifecta win at Delaware and also got a piece of the exacta that paid 52.00. Also grabbed an exacta at Belmont that paid 27.00 to end the day.

Today I only have a few plays and one of them is a strong lean in the 5th at Belmont.

The Plays :

2-3-7-9 Tri Box.

2-3-7-9 Exacta Box.

STRATONIC # 3 - This gelding has been running against much tougher then the company he will see today. Allowances and tough optional company have been his steady diet and he drops into a straight claimer for this attempt. Good chance at the win.

Grovesnor Square # 7 - Makes his 2nd try off a December layoff and he ran just well enough to be a factor against these.

Solewisher # 9 - Has been the favorite in five of his last seven winning only one. He is coming off a seven week freshening and fits in at this claiming price.

True to Tradition # 2 - Just for the hell of it lets throw this Desormeaux riden chalk in the mix as well.

They do and don't discriminate against the color of my skin either.

Why would they? Fools come in all colors. And they love chalk eaters like you! As a matter of fact, you are their best type of customer! By the way, how did the 5th Belmont work out for you? :D

They sure do and your not the only fool that has been duped by online bets. :D Just consider it a lesson in life. :D

Wow! So you are actually proud of welching on bets? And for your information, you are the only online welcher that I have ever personally encountered. Considering I have made dozens and dozens of bets, and you are the sole jackass who has no honor and no character and have no problem being a liar, then I think the only lesson learned is that it is YOU who need some lessons.

Edited by spain

Wow! So you are actually proud of welching on bets? And for your information, you are the only online welcher that I have ever personally encountered. Considering I have made dozens and dozens of bets, and you are the sole jackass who has no honor and no character and have no problem being a liar, then I think the only lesson learned is that it is YOU who need some lessons.

Is he OIA ?

What'd I miss if I may ask?

Yes, this clown used to go by the name Only In America. He and I made a bet that was witnessed by dozens of Huddlers. He lost, and then kept telling me the check was in the mail. Then he told me he just wasnt going to pay me. Essentially, he welched on a $100 bet to me. He has come back to the huddle with various alias over the last few years. Each as sorry as the next, and he keeps getting banned ofr improper behavior. He is a liar and a loser.

Yes, this clown used to go by the name Only In America. He and I made a bet that was witnessed by dozens of Huddlers. He lost, and then kept telling me the check was in the mail. Then he told me he just wasnt going to pay me. Essentially, he welched on a $100 bet to me. He has come back to the huddle with various alias over the last few years. Each as sorry as the next, and he keeps getting banned ofr improper behavior. He is a liar and a loser.

:D

I don't support racist people.Hope you learned your lesson.

I don't pay my debts .Hope you learned your lesson that I am a welcher and have just recently come up with another in a long line of excuses not to pay what I owe..

fixed

Edited by spain

You just aren't much of a man are you? Why didn't you call or answer my pm to come pick up your money when you were in town.? Are you scared of my big black arms?

You have got to be joking. You promise to pay me several times, even asking for my address via pm twice, which I provided. Check never arrives even though you claim to have mailed it, twice. Then you just say you aint paying even though you owe. In this thread you claim that I am racist so that alleviates your obligation to pay what you admittedly owe. Now, you want me to call you so that I can come to your house to collect the money you have owed me for the last 2 years? YOU OWE ME! I dont owe you shi@te. You sent me a pm with your phone number because you wanted to come to our Chicago meet up. I didnt even dignify your pm with a response. Dont want to meet you. Dont want your money. You are dead to me.

You have got to be joking. You promise to pay me several times, even asking for my address via pm twice, which I provided. Check never arrives even though you claim to have mailed it, twice. Then you just say you aint paying even though you owe. In this thread you claim that I am racist so that alleviates your obligation to pay what you admittedly owe. Now, you want me to call you so that I can come to your house to collect the money you have owed me for the last 2 years? YOU OWE ME! I dont owe you shi@te. You sent me a pm with your phone number because you wanted to come to our Chicago meet up. I didnt even dignify your pm with a response. Dont want to meet you. Dont want your money. You are dead to me.

Is that a fact? I smell a bullSh!t! alert here. Why did you even come into this thread? Grow a pair and move on then with your topics that you like to post that criticses or characterises a person because of their race.

Edited by Disfunction Junction