[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BSG Season 4

cliaz

Season 4

Season 4, Episode 1: Razor: Part 1

Original Air Date: January 2008

Season 4, Episode 2: Episode #4.2

Season 4, Episode 3: Episode #4.3

Season 4, Episode 4: Episode #4.4

Season 4, Episode 5: Episode #4.5

Original Air Date: February 2008

Season 4, Episode 6: Episode #4.6

Season 4, Episode 7: Episode #4.7

Season 4, Episode 8: Episode #4.8

Season 4, Episode 9: Episode #4.9

Original Air Date: March 2008

Season 4, Episode 10: Episode #4.10

Season 4, Episode 11: Episode #4.11

Season 4, Episode 12: Episode #4.12

Season 4, Episode 13: Episode #4.13

Original Air Date: ????

Season 4, Episode 14: Episode #4.14

Season 4, Episode 15: Episode #4.15

Season 4, Episode 16: Episode #4.16

Season 4, Episode 17: Episode #4.17

Season 4, Episode 18: Episode #4.18

Season 4, Episode 19: Episode #4.19

Season 4, Episode 20: Episode #4.20

They took away sg-1, neutered bsg and now we have wrasslin. Sometimes you have to look HARD for bright spots.

A bad episode of BSG is still 10 times better than anything else on TV.

Plus I think the final 8 episodes that were bad were for setting up something in season 4.

I love the show... but who are the marketing wizards that decided they didn't need to show another new episode for well over a year? People find other shows and/or just lose interest. They are really dropping the ball on a great thing IMO.

I love the show... but who are the marketing wizards that decided they didn't need to show another new episode for well over a year? People find other shows and/or just lose interest. They are really dropping the ball on a great thing IMO.

I think the marketing wizards are counting on the premise that sci-fi nerds will wait and only gain greater anticipation.

well, i JUST finished watching the season 3 finale after a month-long BSG binge (thanks, netflix and itunes). then i went back and read a bunch of the BSG threads. what hooked me was the tension of the earlier episodes, when the cylons seemed relentless and kept popping up. i thought some of the best episodes were when the cylons kept attacking every 33 minutes and when the centurions boarded the galactica. i was a big x-files fan, and i felt the third season of BSG was like on the x-files when they would divide episodes into "monster of the week" and "mythology" stories -- in this case, "focus on one character" stories and "advance the cylon" war episodes. i think the frustration is there are too many episodes -- if it were 10-12 eps a season, like on hbo, it would be perfect. in any case, i was totally riveted the last 10 minutes of the season finale, although i don't think those four are cylons -- they wouldn't have been allowed to just go back to their lives, would they? i think the cylons are just messing with their minds, as usual.