[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J T Sullivan

Qball86

Watching the Detroit/Cinncy pre-season game and JT Sullivan is in QB for Detroit. When they showed his name it said " 1st appearence in 5 season with 4 teams".

Imagine how sh*tty it would be to be in the league 5 years on 4 different teams and finally get to take an live NFL snap. Sad it was pre-season though.

If it were a buddy after three years I'd probably stop telling people my buddy is a QB in the NFL.

Edited by Qball86

Watching the Detroit/Cinncy pre-season game and JT Sullivan is in QB for Detroit. When they showed his name it said " 1st appearence in 5 season with 4 teams".

Imagine how sh*tty it would be to be in the league 5 years on 4 different teams and finally get to take an live NFL snap. Sad it was pre-season though.

Playing for any NFL would be pretty cool IMO.

First, it is .JT. O' Sullivan.

He was part ok the Saints-Packers trade sending McKensie to the Saints. That part was for a conditional draft pick, in which the conditions were not met.

Edited by Big John

They didn't start the broadcast on local TV until 9:30 so it just happened for me then. Either way I'm sure the timing of the evnet, historically speaking, wasn't my point.

First, it is .JT. O' Sullivan.

He was part ok the Saints-Packers trade sending McKensie to the Saints. That part was for a conditional draft pick, in which the conditions were not met.

Second, it is McKenzie. :D

And good riddance. So glad the Packers unloaded that guy... :D

McKenzie that is.