[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Thanks to MSHB

MrTed46

I want to let everyone know how appreciative I am of thehuddle supporting me in my recovery from the massive flood that hit my neighborhood.

They have donated a generous amount to me and I do not even know where to begin to thank them. This place is wonderful and caring. This is more than an online community...this is an online family. I want to thank everyone here for their positive vibes and support.

Once I rebound back on my feet I will re-contribute this amount back into the fund to help assist other huddlers in need.

I am glad I am apart of this wonderful place.

Thank you again from me and my family.

I want to let everyone know how appreciative I am of thehuddle supporting me in my recovery from the massive flood that hit my neighborhood.

They have donated a generous amount to me and I do not even know where to begin to thank them. This place is wonderful and caring. This is more than an online community...this is an online family. I want to thank everyone here for their positive vibes and support.

Once I rebound back on my feet I will re-contribute this amount back into the fund to help assist other huddlers in need.

DITTO from me to MSHB for your donation to help out my friend and her family.

what's MSHB stand for?

Glad to hear things are lokking up...for both of your issues

Mississippi Home Builders. Bunz, bless her, came up with the idea of opening a forum to discuss the process of making a trip down to work on my house so that it would be a surprise. The league wasn't actually formed until the second trip when we started discussing trying to keep the group more in touch.

I know the feeling Mr Ted, I'm glad the group could do something to help. :D They are a great bunch of people to have as friends. :D

Edited by rajncajn

I know the feeling Mr Ted, I'm glad the group could do something to help. :DThey are a great bunch of people to have as friends. :D

Absolutely..A great concept and group that I am honored to be a part of

You're most certainly welcome! Glad we could help out......that's what we started this thing for, to help each other out when the time comes. We've established bonds far beyond just FF league mates here. Good luck moving forward! Strength and peace to you guys! :D

Mississippi Home Builders. Bunz, bless her, came up with the idea of opening a forum to discuss the process of making a trip down to work on my house so that it would be a surprise. The league wasn't actually formed until the second trip when we started discussing trying to keep the group more in touch.

Bunz is the schitt aint she? I saw all the pics/progress of everything.

So where and how do I sign up?

The forum is open to all. There's lots of great stuff in there aside from just the typical league ramblings. It was suggested that if there are enough people possibly a second league could start or if you're not interested in another league then possibly we could set up a way to bring in & track outside funds. Check in the next day or so, I'll set up a couple of threads in the MSHB forum for discussion. Anybody interested in participating is welcome to give their input.

You should see the pics Bunz PMs league members :D