[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man is she gonna be mad

whomper

Wow. If I was a part of that, I'd move to Siberia, change my name, move into an abandoned missile silo, hire some ex-KGB for security, and sleep with a gun under my pillow.

Wow. If I was a part of that, I'd move to Siberia, change my name, move into an abandoned missile silo, hire some ex-KGB for security, and sleep with a gun under my pillow.

I think I might actually murder someone if they did that to my daughter

I think I might actually murder someone if they did that to my daughter

If that were my daughter I'd tell her that she got away lucky. Losing her hair is a small price to pay for a VALUABLE lesson: Don't get s**t-faced with untrustworthy people. That's how rape happens.

And yer point is?

Who me? My point is, don't get mad at the douches who did it, get mad at the girl for putting herself in a vulnerable situation. Dum.

If I lay down on a set of train tracks, it ain't the train's fault if I get smushed.

If that were my daughter I'd tell her that she got away lucky. Losing her hair is a small price to pay for a VALUABLE lesson: Don't get s**t-faced with untrustworthy people. That's how rape happens.

I kind of agree with this point of view.

It'll traumatize the girl when she wakes up.

That's one way to get someone to stop drinking (or whatever had her passed out).

I hope it's a valuable lesson learned.

She got lucky.

Who me? My point is, don't get mad at the douches who did it, get mad at the girl for putting herself in a vulnerable situation. Dum.

If I lay down on a set of train tracks, it ain't the train's fault if I get smushed.

No, had I been asking for your point I'd have replied directly to your post.......

I gotta believe this humiliation will be traumatic for her ... :D

Scary part is, they may well have have assaulted her in other ways and this is the only part of the film they chose to post on THAT site ...

I agree she has some personal responsibility in putting herself in a vulnerable position, but this starts to sound like the dicey "look how she was dressed, she wanted it" argument that tries to blame the victim for assault ... Hmmm, I suppose she never said "no" on the tape ...

I find the behavior on both sides of the clippers to be worthy of intervention. :D

Thats actually a good point. I assume she felt she could trust these people in regards to something as extreme as a rape but what you posted makes good sense.

No worries....... I just didn't believe a hugh Italian thought to post something that gave the impression he'd be afraid of the aftermath of a chick. :D OK that makes no sense.

I tried to go Wiegieesque and use a thread title that was intriguing yet didnt show my hand..I guess I should stick to manboob jokes :D

At least she has the video evidence to use when she and her family go all out balls to the wall suing the F'n pants off of everyone involved.

1) Wake up, freak out, cry, sober up, eat a sandwich.

2) Call the cops and get your statement and evidence on record immediately.

3) Buy a wig (ala Brittney Spears).

4) Hire a badass aggressive lawyer.

5) Watch hair grow back while you count your hundreds of thousands of dollars roll in.

6) Celebrate by getting pass-out drunk with new friends.

family go all out balls to the wall suing the F'n pants off of everyone involved.

5) while you count your hundreds of thousands of dollars roll in.

I wouldn't count on getting any cash if I was her. I mean did you see that god awful blue leather couch.

Edited by Puddy

At least she has the video evidence to use when she and her family go all out balls to the wall suing the F'n pants off of everyone involved.

1) Wake up, freak out, cry, sober up, eat a sandwich.

2) Call the cops and get your statement and evidence on record immediately.

3) Buy a wig (ala Brittney Spears).

4) Hire a badass aggressive lawyer.

5) Watch hair grow back while you count your hundreds of thousands of dollars roll in.

6) Celebrate by getting pass-out drunk with new friends.

Unless this was retaliation..I remember in high school my friends went on a shave the passed out person run..They shaved one guys eyebrows totally off..He wore shades for 3 months :D

I wouldn't count on getting any cash if I was her. I mean did you see that god awful blue leather couch.

:D you corrected gog before I could make it a huddleism