[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, I'm off to my local

loaf

10-Team PPR

don't know draft order till we draw cards at the bar

wish me luck, I'm gonna need it...

luck!

How early will Brady Quinn go in a Cleveland league?

he didn't...but Edwards went 7.1. Lewis went 6.3 Winslow 10.3 (TEs merge with WRS) and Browns D 12.09

This League is a bit different as their's roster restrictions. Each team must have 2 QBs, Ks and DSTs and a combo of 4-5 RBs and 5-6 WR/TEs

Edited by loaf

he didn't...but Edwards went 7.1. Lewis went 6.3 Winslow 10.3 (TEs merge with WRS) and Browns D 12.09

This League is a bit different as their's roster restrictions. Each team must have 2 QBs, Ks and DSTs and a combo of 4-5 RBs and 5-6 WR/TEs

Wow. No golden boy.

My long time local is tonight at my place....I'm just counting down the min. at work. Couple of buddies are back in the league and we have a newb as well (His wife said he's psyched....he bought a magazine and everything :wacko: ). Should be interesting, as I have the 8th pick in a 10 team non ppr.

I just hope I can eat enough to counter act the beers...... :wacko:

:D I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!!

:D:wacko::wacko:

My long time local is tonight at my place....I'm just counting down the min. at work. Couple of buddies are back in the league and we have a newb as well (His wife said he's psyched....he bought a magazine and everything :wacko: ). Should be interesting, as I have the 8th pick in a 10 team non ppr.

I just hope I can eat enough to counter act the beers...... :wacko:

:D I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!!

:D:wacko::wacko:

I'm right there with you. My draft for my long running keeper league is at 8pm tonight. I start the draft with Tomlinson, MJO, and McNabb, and I'll be picking 9th out of 10 with 30 players gone. VERY VERY psyched right now... counting the minutes...

:D